Glacier Tek Spare Flex Vest GlacierPack Set
Made to fit the Flex Vest, the Spare Flex Vest GlacierPack Set helps ensure that cooling comfort is always at the ready. Each pack features a proprietary high tech, full barrier film that’s hermetically sealed for easy cleaning, disinfecting or sterilization and is completely odorless.
The Spare Flex Vest GlacierPack Set includes 12 GlacierPacks, six for the front of the Flex Vest and six for the back. Each pack features ergonomic rounded corners and can be sanitized and recharged indefinitely. The packs are also 100% biodegradable and contain no petroleum or harmful chemical ingredients.
- Designed to fit the Flex Vest
- Ideal for home, office and light recreational use
- Features rounded corners for easy vest pocket loading and comfort
- Full barrier that is hermetically sealed for easy cleaning, disinfecting or sterilization
- Manufactured using the only PCM on the market that carries the USDA Certified BioPreferred label
- Completely biodegradable and leaves no harmful residue in the environment
- Contains no hazardous ingredients
- Made from 100% bio-based phase change materials
- Remains at a comfortably cool 59°F / 15°C when fully charged
- Recharges in as little as 20 minutes in ice and water, about an hour in the freezer or a few hours in the average refrigerator
- Can be sanitized and reused indefinitely (the Flex Vest GlacierPack has been recharged 10,000 times in Glacier Tek's lab with no measurable change in performance)
- Made in the USA
Better comfort. Superior technology.
Glacier Tek Cool Vests feature proprietary GlacierPacks Manufactured with renewable phase change material (RPCM) that remains at a consistent 59°F / 15°C, these packs keep you cool and comfortable.
It lasts so you can do the same.
GlacierPacks hold their cool temperature for up to 2.5 hours in 100°F / 38°C heat and can be fully recharged in just 20 minutes in ice and water.
Designed for whatever lies ahead.
Some vests feature adjustable straps, others are made with flexible fabric. Whatever your purpose, Glacier Tek Cool Vests are made to fit your needs.
Safe for you and the environment.
Because they contain no hazardous materials, GlacierPacks are completely safe for the wearer. They’re also biodegradable, so the planet benefits as well.
Glacier Tek, a Florida RPCM technology company, focuses on managing body temperature in extreme environments, using high tech garments that help defend the wearer from heat stress. Founded by a Military Veteran, Glacier Tek’s products are 100% made in the USA, using only American raw materials—right down to the thread.
Our first product, The Original Cool Vest, was among the earliest completely self-contained body cooling vests available on the market; it is now sold in over a dozen countries under numerous brand names.
Glacier Tek manufactures a selection of cooling vests that feature RPCM technology, a thermal energy storage material that is designed to absorb heat generated by the wearer. It maintains a comfortable 59°F / 15°C, even in the most extreme heated environments, and never over-cools. The Glacier Tek Cool Vests come in several practical designs, weigh about 4 pounds and offer better safety and cooling duration than that of evaporative, ice or gel-cooled vests.