Attracts and Kills Flying Insect Pests
Recommended for areas up to 1/2 acre - Outdoor Use Only
Effective, Environmentally Friendly, Maintenance Free
Rid your outdoor living areas of flying insect pests - without harming the environment! Insect remains, uncontaminated by pesticides, fall to the ground to be naturally reabsorbed into the ecosystem. Maintenance free operation features UV light and an electrified grid that eliminates thousands of flying pests for just pennies a day. The decorative lantern even doubles as security lighting! Add optional Octenol attractant for improved effectiveness.
- Patented, high efficiency, non-clogging killing grid
- Killing grid powered by high voltage transformer
- One 15 watt high intensity ultraviolet, (black light), bulb BF-35
- USDA tested Octenol attractant, a proven mosquito lure - FREE 30 day cartridge
- Rugged, weatherproof polycarbonate construction; will not rust, crack or fade
- Easy bulb replacement - no tools required
- Avoids the continuing expense and inconvenience of chemical insecticides
- Operates for pennies a day
- Two-year limited warranty
- UL and CSA listed.
- Assembled unit size: 8-1/2"L x 8-1/2"W x 13-1/2"H
- Carton size: 9-1/4"L x 9-1/4"W x 13"H
- Shipping weight: 5 lbs.
Family-owned since its start in 1920, Armatron International began operations as an automobile radio manufacturer. After over 80 years of innovation, it is known today through its Flowtron division as a worldwide leader in outdoor products. From the 1920s through the 1960s, the company advanced its manufacturing and design capabilities to include tape players and stereo systems for automobiles and for home use. Responding to increasingly fierce competition from the Far East, the company began diversifying into other product lines. In 1974, the Flowtron Outdoor Products Division was formed to design, develop and manufacture electric heaters and electronic insect killing devices for residential and commercial use. In 1980, the company changed its corporate name from Automatic Radio Manufacturing Company to Armatron International, Inc. to better reflect its expanded line of consumer products. Today, through its Flowtron Outdoor Products Division, the company designs, develops, manufactures and sells a select line of lawn and garden products. Its products are distributed to major retailers in the USA and Canada and to foreign markets throughout the world. All products are proudly manufactured in the USA in facilities in Malden, MA, and Ft. Wayne, IN.