Exped Dura 8R Sleeping Mat
The Dura 8R is a durable, warm mat for demanding adventures, including extended outings in alpine and polar regions, rugged paddling trips and overlanding.
Suitable for a wide range of adventures, the Exped Dura sleeping mat offers an optimal balance of durability, light weight, warmth and comfort.
Downmat Technology - 700 cuin down insulation for use in all seasons, ensures maximum warmth in any weather or for the coldest sleeper, while a 9 cm thick air cushion cradles the body. Air chambers run head to toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night's sleep and giving maximum durability.
The Dura sleeping mat features recycled 75D/170D ripstop face fabric; all Exped mats are certified carbon neutral by myclimate.
Exped's Schnozzel Pumpbag is included: rapid, moisture-free mat inflation: lung power not required!
Durable Expedition mat for use in extreme cold and harsh environments
- Downmat Technology ensures maximum protection from cold ground
- 9 cm air cushion for maximum comfort and insulation
- Recycled face fabrics
- Main material: 75 D / 170 D recycled polyester, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Insulation: 700 cuin/oz down, RDS certified
- Climate neutral product: Exped measures and fully offsets all global warming gases (CO2 equivalents) from manufacturing and shipping this product.
- Recycled materials: More and more Exped products are made from recycled materials. Materials gained from previously made materials - such as PET-bottles or waste from the production of textiles.
- Oeko-tex certified material: Oeko-Tex is a testing and Certification system for raw materials and finished products. Exped does not feature fully tested products. The listed products aren't certified under this standard. Only accordingly specified materials are certified.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS): RDS is the strictest standard for animal welfare in the production of down. Exped uses 100% certified down in all down products.
- Made in Taiwan: Feng Yi: Feng Yi is an established mat manufacturer based in Taichung City in Taiwan and has been producing the well-known mats for Exped for over 20 years.
- Main material
- 75 D / 170 D recycled polyester
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- 700 cuin/oz down
- RDS certified
- Mat Technology: Downmat Technology
- R-Value: 7.8
- Temperature: -40 °C
- Weight: M: 965 g, MW: 1140 g, LW: 1235 g
- Thickness: 9 cm
- Length: M: 183 cm, MW: 183 cm, LW: 197 cm
- Width: M: 52 cm, MW: 65 cm, LW: 65 cm
- Shape: Rectangular
- Person Capacity: 1 Person
- Pumpsystem: Schnozzel Pumpbag
- Packed Dimensions: M: 23 x 15.5 cm, MW: 27 x 16.5 cm, LW: 27 x 17.5 cm
- Delivery contents: Sleeping Mat, Packsack, Schnozzel Pumpbag UL, Repair Kit
- Season: Extreme Cold
Starting in the early 80's as a distributor of other outdoor brands, we began to build our own gear in 1997. Since then we have created many highly innovative products and won many awards for our designs.
All highly motivated outdoor people specialised in their skills and often found playing in the wild.
The maximum outdoor experience with minimal means. Nature with all its fascinating elements is best experienced with essential and functionally refined equipment.
Since our foundation, we have paid close attention to the principles of sustainability, as we view this as the most economical and environmentally friendly path in the long run. Durability, reliability and repairability are at the core of our philosophy. And we maintain long-standing and close cooperations with our partner factories to warrant our commitments.