EcoFlow 110W Portable Solar Panel
Stay off the grid with EcoFlow Portable Solar Panel. Made up of efficient monocrystalline silicon cells, it can recharge portable power stations and your electric devices, and keep your equipment running without interruption when connected to our portable power station.
Get off the grid with EcoFlow's 110W Solar Panel for renewable energy wherever you end up.
Powerfully portable: With an industry-leading 23% conversion rate, it's far lighter and approx. 10% smaller than similar portable solar panels on the market. That means a faster, easier charge wherever you are.
Self-supportable: Take it camping, on a road trip or in your backyard with a case that doubles as a stand. Unzip and prop up your panel at just the right angle to ensure maximum solar coverage.
Waterproof & Durable: Designed to withstand your adventurous lifestyle, this panel is IP68 certified. That means we dunked it underwater for 72hrs in lab conditions. Just to make sure. Built with a high-strength composite, it can take a beating too. That's an all-weather ready panel designed to stand the test of time.
It comes with a carry case too: On the go? Keep your panel folded up and protected while you hit the road. Save valuable trunk space and go easy knowing your panel is safe. Once you arrive, simply unfold, prop up and start generating clean, green electricity.
- River mini: 2-4 hrs
- River: 3-6 hrs
- River Max: 6.5-13 hrs
- River Max Plus: 8-16 hrs
- River Plus: 4-8 hrs
- River Pro: 8-16 hrs
- Delta mini: 10-20 hrs
- Delta 1000: 11-22 hrs
- Delta 1300: 14-28 hrs
- River: 1.5-3 hrs
- River Max: 3-6 hrs
- River Pro: 4-8 hrs
- River Plus: 2-4 hrs
- River Max Plus: 4-8 hrs
- Delta mini: 5-10 hrs
- Delta 1000: 5.5-11hrs
- Delta 1300: 7-14 hrs
- Delta mini: 3-6 hrs
- Delta Max(1600): 6-12 hrs
- Delta Max(2000): 7.5-15 hrs
- Compatible with Most Generators: With the Solar to XT60 charging cable, you could charge Delta and River Series portable power stations
- Upgrade High Efficiency: Compared with other solar panels, the chainable feature enables you to chain solar panels together with the parallel cable which gives you ample power for your power station; ( 4x110W Portable Solar Panels in parallel for Delta, 2x110W Portable Solar Panels in parallel for River)
- Portable & Foldable Kickstand Panel: Designed with a rubber handle and flexible bracket stand, our solar panel can be used to adjust the angle from 0-45 degrees.
- Waterproof & Durable: The solar panel is waterproof to endure all weather conditions, ideal for outdoor activities.
- Weight: 8.8lb (4kg)
- Folded Dimensions: 20.2*16.5*0.8 in/42.0 x 48.0 x 2.5cm
- Unfolded Dimensions: 20.2*62.5*0.8 in /178.5*42.0*2.5cm
- Rated Power: 110W (±5W)
- Efficiency: 22%-23%
- Connector Type: Solar Connector
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.8V (Vmp 18.4V)
- Short Circuit Current: 6.5A (Imp 6.0A)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
- Operating & Storage Temperature: ?4°F to 185°F
What's in the box:
- 1.110W Solar Panel 2.110W Solar Panel Bag 3.110W Solar Panel User Manual
Our vision is to power a new world - a call to the future, an aspirational, technology-driven, eco-friendly future that every individual can own.
Our mission since day one has been to create the most innovative, eco-friendly power solutions to untether individuals, families, and societies. We aim to empower our users with meaningful innovation, helping people across the world to live, dream, and explore without limits.
How It All Started: Everyone deserves the right to access power. We started out in 2017 with a group of battery engineers who had a vision to power a new world - actively transitioning the world from outdated power sources to a future of sustainable, renewable power. Today, as a portable power and renewable energy company, EcoFlow leads the way forward with industry-leading portable power solutions, solar technology, and the world's first smart home ecosystem.