Whether you're camping with the family, spending a day at the lake, or lounging around the pool, sometimes all you need is a nice hot shower. Simply attach a garden hose and a 20-pound (lb.) propane tank and you are guaranteed to enjoy the luxury of hot water anywhere. The Eccotemp L5 Portable Outdoor Tankless Water Heater is the original and best-selling portable water heater on the market today. You get instant, endless hot water wherever you are. The Eccotemp L5 is perfect for campsites, cabins or simply around the house. Wash your car, wash your boat, take a hot shower, or even wash your horse and the Eccotemp L5 will help make daily tasks much easier. This model includes an electronic ignition powered by 2 "D" cell batteries making it great for off grid or any location where electricity is not readily available. The ideal operating range for the L5 is 20~80 PSI with a 1.5 GPM flow. It is compatible with 12-volt pumps and works perfectly with our EccoFlo Pump & Strainer.
- Frustration Free Packaging
- Easy to use temperature controls
- Lightweight, easy to carry, and compact, making it great for camping, off-grid use, washing your pets and outdoor showers
- Features a safety shut-off that is activated when the unit runs longer than 20 minutes or is tilted more than 45 degrees in either direction
- Low pressure activation of 20 PSI and is easy to connect to any standard garden hose
- Rated at 1.5 Gallons per minute (GPM) of hot water output with an achievable temperature range of 50 - 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Map Zone: Southern Region, Mid Region, Northern Region
- Color: White
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- Installation: Outdoor
- Applications: Cabins, Recreational
- Power Type: Liquid Propane (LP)
- Dimensions: 12.00" x 22.00" x 8.00"
- GTIN: 00891876002003
- SKU: L5
- L5 Portable Outdoor Tankless Water heater
- On/Off shower head
- Garden hose adapter
- CSA regulator for use with standard 20-pound (lb.) grill propane tank
- Instruction Manual
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 1. Hang the L5 using the mounting bracket on the top/back of the unit
- 2. Connect the gas cylinder with the supplied gas hose and regulator
- 3. Connect water hose to the hot water outlet
- 4. Connect water hose to the water inlet
- 5. Insert 2 "D" cell batteries and activate the on/off switch on the bottom of the unit.
- 6. Enjoy instant hot water!
The Eccotemp L5 Portable Tankless Water Heater has been tested for use at elevations up to 2000 feet. Installation and use of the Eccotemp L5 Portable Tankless Water Heater above 2000 feet may effect overall product efficiency and performance. Installation and use of the Eccotemp Portable Tankless Water Heater above 5000 feet is not recommended.
Important: The Eccotemp L5 is a portable, recreational water heater and should not be permanently installed or plumbed into any fixtures: sinks, showers, etc. When not in use, this Eccotemp L5 Portable Tankless Water Heater should be drained and stored away. This Eccotemp Portable Tankless Water Heater should also not be used with a bilge pump.
Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using our Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater.
Eccotemp was founded in 2004 as a family owned and operated manufacturer of energy-efficient products located outside of Charleston, in Summerville, SC. We are proud to say we still hold a strong belief in traditional family values, and that belief is largely why we take customer satisfaction so seriously. Families all over the world trust Eccotemp to take care of them and we do so with immense pride.
Since our conception, we have utilized the latest technological advances to engineer products that operate with maximum efficiency and conserve energy. Our mission is to improve the lives of our customers and to spread awareness about the benefits of our ecologically-friendly products.
- Very versatile. My friend at work has a Uncle who has one similar that he hooks to a cart and washes his horses with it.