Brunton Teton Topo Pocket Compass
This streamlined, everyday carry, collectible gentleman's compass pays tribute to the Brunton heritage. A fantastic gift for a special occasion such as a wedding, graduation, or retirement.
The perfect addition to an everyday carry kit. This streamlined, blacked-out pocket compass can slide into almost any pant pocket, look like one of the latest gadgets, or can perform the duties of a groomsman gift that will never go out of style.
An updated look to our original D.W. Brunton pocket compass design, the Teton Topo has a swivel-style lid with a mirror and a lift arm that stops needle movement. The black anodized finish keeps scratches and dings to a minimum, and the compass is finished with a graphic topographic tribute to the history of Brunton.
Brunton compasses are proudly made in the USA. All transits and the bulk of compasses are designed, developed, hand-built, and sold across the world via our factory and global headquarters in Riverton, Wyoming.
As true specialists in high-quality tools, our aim is to inspire, educate, and support professional pursuits and outdoor exploration.
- A classic turn-of-the-century pocket-watch style design can be slid into almost any pocket or placed into your everyday carry bag.
- Topographic faceplate art with lift arm needle.
- Swivel-style lid easily opens to showcase compass or handy mirror for signaling.
- Sleek lid allows a surface to engrave, great as a keepsake gift.
- Milled anodized aluminum body is durable and scratch resistant.
- The Teton Topo is not intended to be used for precise navigational mapping.
- Made in the USA - Riverton, Wyoming.
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 0.6 | 5 x 5 x 1.5cm
- Weight: 2.2oz | 62g
At Brunton, our passion for the outdoors is carried over into our daily tasks and is easily recognized through the innovative and professional grade products we bring to the market. We offer an opportunity to work with a diverse and creative team who appreciate the outdoor culture.
WHAT MATTERED THEN, MATTERS NOW.
In 1894, D.W. Brunton created the Pocket Transit: a compact, precision compass that freed outdoorsmen from the bulky equipment of the time, and set the course we still follow: never accept, never settle. Our home and headquarters in Riverton, Wyoming, at the foot of the Wind River range, is both inspiration and proving ground for products created to that creed, made for those who overcome and achieve. The drive to excel changed everything back in 1894; it matters more today.
No matter wherever, whenever or however you use a Brunton Product, if you break it, we'll fix or replace it. So treat every product like it's indestructible because, as far as YOU are concerned, it is.
Related Items Brunton Adventure Products
- Brunton TruArc 20 Compass
- Brunton TruArc 20 Compass Luminescent
- Brunton TRUARC15 MIRROR COMPASS, GLOBAL, RARE EARTH, BUBBLE LEVEL
- Brunton TruArc 15 Compass Kilometers
- Brunton TruArc 15 Compass Luminescent
- Brunton TruArc 10 Compass Luminescent
- Brunton DWB 1894 Gentleman's Compass
- Brunton Instructor Kit - 12xTruArc3
- Brunton Instructor Kit - 24xTruArc3
- Brunton Summit Atmospheric Data Center
- Brunton Wind Atmospheric Data Center
- Brunton Axis Pocket Transit - Azimuth (0-360)
- Brunton Axis Pocket Transit - Quadrant (0-90)
- Brunton Omnisight LED Sighting Luminous Compass
- Brunton Geo Pocket Transit - Azimuth (0-360)
- Brunton Geo Pocket Transit - Quadrant (0-90)
- Brunton Standard Pocket Transit, Azimuth (0-360) - Orange
- Brunton Standard Pocket Transit, Quadrant (0-90) - Orange
- Brunton Standard Pocket Transit - Azimuth (0-360)
- Brunton Standard Pocket Transit - Quadrant (0-90)
- View More ...