Black Diamond Hilight 2P Vestibule - Sky Blue
A lightweight, add-on vestibule for the HiLight Tents now includes fully taped seams, color coded connections for easy set-up, additional reflective details and tension-adjustable stake-out webbing.
- Fully taped seams
- Color coded connections for easy set-up
- Tension-adjustable stake-out webbing
- High tenacity 30D poly fabric improves strength and doesn't stretch when wet
- Complies to FR regulation CPAI-84
- Not compatible with previous versions (pre-2019) of the HiLight tent
- Series: Superlight Series
- Season: 4
- Capacity: 2
- Average Packed Weight: 480 g (1 lb 1 oz)
- Minimum Weight: 420 g (15 oz)
- Vestibule Area: 1.21 m2 (13 sq ft)
- Packed Size: 6 x 43 cm (2.5 x 17")
Here at Black Diamond it's all about climbing and skiing. We share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers and skiers.
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Black Diamond is a company that's not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people. It's also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves.
We're a company of users. It's who we are. We're the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists. Because of this, the creation of Black Diamond is a process that will never end. The company today is more committed than ever, thanks to the many people here in the U.S., at Black Diamond Europe and at Black Diamond Asia whose limitless energy and hands-on involvement have created a promising future for all climbers and skiers worldwide.