- 10 Hour Auto off digital controller
- 10 personal heat setting
- Queen and King come with 2 controllers
- Therapeutic warmth
- 100% polyester plush
- Machine washable and dry
- 5 year limited warranty
- UL and cUL Listed
- Twin Size - 180 Watts (120Vac)
- Full Size - 180 Watts (120Vac)
- Queen Size - 130 Watts Per Side (120Vac)
- King Size - 180 Watts Per Side (120Vac)
- Twin - 62" x 84" (157 cm x 213 cm)
- Full - 72" x 84" (183 cm x 213 cm)
- Queen - 84" x 90" (213 cm x 229 cm)
- King - 100" x 90" (254 cm x 229 cm)
Though Biddeford Blankets still sends electricity through a single resistive conductor to provide heat, the similarity between today's heating wire and that of old end there. Your Biddeford Blankets product utilizes newer, three part, heating wire technology in the form of a Fusible Linked Dual-Wound Wire.
- This wire uses a specially shaped and helically wound Resistive Heating Conductor in order to provide more efficient heating in the space provided.
- The Resistive Heating Conductor is then surrounded with a Fusible Material. Simply put, this means that this material will signal at a specific temperature.
- And finally, a continuous Senor Wire is then wrapped around the Fusible Material.
When these three parts are assembled to produce one heating wire to pass through the blanket:
- The Fusible Linked Dual-Wound Wire will provide heat in a short amount of time after turning power on.
- The Sensing Wire acts like a thermostat by sensing the change in temperature and accurately telling the controller to stop or add more heat.
- The middle Fusible Material will react at any hotspots in the blanket that are at abnormally high temperature conditions. The Controller is designed to detect this reaction and immediately shut off power to the blanket.
Controller Features: Analog or Digital, Desktop or Handheld, Biddeford Blankets controllers all posses the following features to aid in your comfort and safety.
Microprocessor Controlled Sensing Features - allow Biddeford Blankets to:
- More accurately maintain that specific level of warmth you desire
- Update you on any issues the blanket may acquire during use, such as a broken wire
- Automatic shut down the blanket if a safety issue arises
- Solid state design for guiet operation
- Large easy to read displays
- Our Auto-Off feature provides the sense-of-mind that allows you to enjoy your heated product to its fullest extent as you cozily drift off to sleep, not having to worry about waking up to turn off the blanket.
- Took a long time to get the blanket. I didn't complain because other things were going on around the country at the time, COVID-19, vaccine, you know, unavoidable things.