The AlphaCool Ice Band is revolutionary in the cooling market because of its Dual Cooling Action (DCA). It's a simple concept really. Just freeze it and wear it! What is so cool about the Ice Band is the material it's made of allows for you to also use this as a simple cooling wrap by dipping it in cold water. The other option is the phase change inserts which allow for hours of cold.
- Stays cool for hours!
- Feels up to 30 Degrees Cooler
- Measures 2.25" x 32"
- Made of Micro-Textured Material for Advanced Moisture Retention
- Reusable & Machine Washable
- Freeze Ice Insert for an extreme chill
- Heat Stress Protection - This cooling neck wrap for men and women protects from the extreme heat stress in summer by cooling your body much quicker to make your hikes, workouts, traveling or summer walks just a little bit more bearable.
- Superior Cooling Comfort - Designed in the USA, this cool neck wrap with phase change inserts can reduce body temperature by up to 30 degrees and provide hours of cooling to effectively combat heat stress.
- How To Use: Place neck ice band in the freezer for 2-3 hours. Insert ice packs in the band and wear around the head or neck. For an extreme chill, submerge the entire ice band into the cold water before use. To re-activate, re-freeze, or dip into cold water.
- Easy To Care - This lightweight and reusable cool wrap for neck and head is machine washable so you can use it over and over again without affecting its cooling properties. It will neither fade away nor retain any odors!
- Advanced Moisture Retention - This soft, skin-friendly cooling neck wrap for hot weather is made from micro-textured polyester fabric that is comfortable to wear and absorbs a large amount of water in a short time to keep you cool for long.
- Lining - Polyester & Neoprene
- Ice Inserts - PE, Water & Food Coloring
- Designed in the USA
Instructions: Place Ice Band in the freezer for 2-3 hours. Remove and wear around head or neck. For an extreme chill, dip in the cold water before use. To recharge, re-freeze or dip into cold water.