Open Box Gerbing 12V Heated Glove Liners
Because of the deep discount, this is a final sale. This product is not eligible for refunds or exchanges and is not covered by our warranty.
The Gerbing 12V heated glove liners are the best option to keep your hands warm and toasty. With the thin, stretchy design, and an extended gauntlet, the Gerbing glove liners are meant to be worn under other gloves for added warmth. Powered by Gerbing's patented microwire heating elements, these comfortable heated glove liners are designed to connect directly to Gerbing jacket liners or powered directly by your motorcycle battery. These heated glove liners are guaranteed to provide powerful warmth and comfort while riding.
Features & Benefits:
- Heats your hands and fingers
- Connects to your motorcycle's electrical power
- Microwire heating elements deliver evenly distributed heat
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Moisture-wicking Fabric
- Special long gauntlet intended to fit under other gloves
- Hand-washable anti-bacterial-treated material
- Advanced Heating Technology: The Gerbing 12V Heated Glove Liners incorporate advanced battery-powered heating elements that provide even and consistent warmth to your hands. These elements are strategically placed across the fingers and the back of the hand, ensuring thorough coverage and comfort.
- Gerbing 12V System Compatible: These glove liners are designed to be used with Gerbing's 12V heated jacket, a Gerbing 12V battery, or connected directly to your motorcycle or ATV. This compatibility allows for easy integration and synchronization, enabling you to control the heat levels of both the glove liners and jacket liners simultaneously with a controller.
- Three Heat Settings: The winter hand warmer can be connected to a controller, allowing you to customize the warmth level based on your preferences and the weather conditions. A controller provides convenient access to varying levels of heat.
- Premium Construction: Gerbing takes pride in its attention to detail and craftsmanship. These gloves are constructed with soft and moisture-wicking stretch lycra, ensuring durability and long-lasting performance. The liners are also designed to be thin and lightweight.
- Versatile and Weatherproof: Whether you're riding a motorcycle or an ATV, these outdoor gloves are built to keep your hands warm. They are should be worn beneath other gloves for added insulation.
Gerbing 12V Sock Power Options:
- 1) Plugged directly into our heated pant liners
- 2) Powered by Battery Harness, Y-Harness, and Temperature Controller (sold separately)
- 3) Powered by Gerbing Hybrid Battery Packs G1219U-BAT-859-001-00002 sold separately
Gerbing 12V Glove Liners Technical Specifications:
- Battery Harness, Y-Harness & temperature controller required for stand-alone operation (sold separately)
- Microwire heating throughout the sock
- Material: Stretch Lycra
- Max Heat: 135 F @ 13W Each
- Power: 12V DC 1.0 Amp Each
Gerbing 12V Power System:
Using our advanced interconnect system, Gerbing 12V garments plug right into your electrical system on your motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat, or airplane for an unlimited source of power and keeps you warm at any temperature.
About Gerbing Microwire: The patented Gerbing Microwire system is the most durable and efficient heating platform ever developed. Products incorporating Microwire technology utilize patented micro-sized stainless steel fibers intertwined and encased in a proprietary waterproof coating. Gerbing Microwire technology will provide even heating for ultimate comfort.
We recommend the use of a temperature controller with this product. Failure to do so may cause discomfort & burns.
NOTE: This is an open box item. The product itself has been tested and deemed fully functional.
"Open Box" may mean one of the below:
- Damaged Packaging
- Discontinued Version
- Unused Returned Item"
For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the industry leader in developing heating technologies to overcome cold weather conditions. The patented Gerbing Microwireª system is composed of thousands of conductive filaments 1/10th the thickness of a human hair. Each garment is controlled by a sophisticated power management & distribution system.
We were born from aeronautics, fueled by a passion for powersports, and engineered to keep you warm in the most frigid conditions.