Ogio Fitness 45L Duffel Bag
Whether you are headed to the gym, to play pick-up basketball or a weekend trip, the 45L Fitness bag is a multi-functional powerhouse. Every feature was designed and implemented with athletics in mind. It's over engingered to meet any and every situation you may need it for. Between the Vault pocket, Stowable Glorytex Changing Mat, multiple carry methods and air-venting system, this duffel bag is Prepared for More.
- Large 45 liter athletic duffel is loaded with the features to accelerate your fitness, not hold it back
- Six distinct packing spaces to keep all your fitness clothes, gear, accessories, and nutrition organized.
- Molded Tech Vault protective pocket for your fragile and valuable items
- Zippered wet/dry pocket with drainage holes and a changing mat
- Vented side pocket for shoes or dirty clothes
- Ogio Mod Webbing allows you to customize your storage with a compatible Ogio Mod Case or Pouch
- Full length internal mesh compartment
- Durable Coated 600D Base recycled poly upper
- Stowable padded backpack straps
- Padded duffel handles
- Dimensions: 21.5" L x 11" W x 10.75" D
- Capacity: 45 Liters
- Materials: 600D Recycled Polyester
On any given day, the halls of OGIO are a veritable who's who in the world of professional sports. Whether it is X Games Gold medalists Travis Pastrana, Eric Koston, or Bob Burnquist just stopping in to consult on their latest designs to Eero Ettala and Travis Pastrana testing out new moves at the OGIO training facility, the place is always buzzing with activity.
OGIO company While this might be the norm in other worlds, until recently it has been uncharted territory for an action sports company which exclusively sells gear bags. Utah-based OGIO was created in 1987 by Mike Pratt a born thrill-seeker and frustrated inventor who needed an outlet for his ideas. His first innovation was a sport bag designed to look and work like a locker. It was a simple concept, yet something entirely new for a tired-looking industry.
Fortunately, buyers at Nordstrom saw its potential, and a company was born. In the years that followed, Pratt's newly-named OGIO powered out backpacks, duffel bags and apparel. The brand nailed its real traction when the founder and his new design team started pouring serious innovation into niche categories including motocross, snowboarding, golf, skate, and surf.
OGIO sponsor some of the world's finest extreme sports athletes, all of whom choose to use OGIO gear. They live to push the boundaries of extreme sports further than the competition, and to do that they ensure they only use the finest kit.
OGIO has been the gear bag of choice for these athletes for over 2 decades now and has been at the forefront of bag design and innovation since 1987. Here in the UK, we follow in the same tradition, by supporting some for the best athletes the UK has to offer.
Ben Reid, Josh Brycland, Steve Peat and Paddy Graham are all at the forefront of their chosen disciplines and we are proud to be able to support them with OGIO product.