Klymit Splash 25 Backpack - Blue
Waterproof, durable, and impressively ultralite for rugged adventure in wet environments. Hardwearing, coated fabric and welded seams with a roll-top closure all combine to seal out water. Plus, an Integrated AirFrame uses air pressure for padding and load transfer support to comfortably fill this drybag to capacity. And while you're on the go, a convenient hand pump lets you adjust the air pressure for personalized comfort while the 25-liter capacity and durable build haul tons of gear. All that weighting a scant 31 ounces.
- Water Proof: Built to keep its contents dry, the waterproof polyurethane material, welded seams and roll-top closure combine for a construction that seals out water and snow.
- Storage Space: 25-liter capacity carries the gear for extended day trips and light overnight adventure.
- Advanced Materials: Waterproof 210D Nylon Body and 420D Nylon Bottom material provides lightweight performance without sacrificing essential durability.
- Volume: 25 Liters
- Weight: 31 oz / 878 g
- Load Rating: 30 lbs / 13 kg
- Fabric: 210D Nylon Body 420D Nylon Bottom
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.