Eagles Nest Outfitters Vesta TopQuilt - Storm
Dual-Purpose Design: Our versatile 2-in-1 design converts from hammock topquilt to camp quilt with a zippered foot box and adjustable draft collar.
Dual-layer Primaloft Insulation: The Vulcan is built with two unique layers of high-performance Primaloft insulation to shield you with superior warmth during your hammock adventures.
Materials Matter: We used 65% post-consumer recycled synthetic insulation to minimize the environmental impact of this design.
Treated to Keep You Warm: Treated with special weather resistant coatings, the Vulcan is capable of keeping you comfortable in any condition.
Perfect When Paired: Pair the Vesta TopQuilt with our Vulcan UnderQuilt for a perfect four-season compatible setup.
Keeping you comfortable in a range of inclement weather conditions, the ENO Vesta TopQuilt is built with two unique layers of high-performance Primaloft insulation providing superior warmth during your hammock adventures.
- Versatile 2-in-1 Design converts from hammock top quilt to camp quilt with zippered foot box & adjustable draft collar
- Dual-layer Primaloft insulation with offset-quilted construction eliminates cold spots & ensures maximum loft
- Durable water repellent finish & specialized coating provide ultimate wind & weather resistance
- Includes large mesh storage bag
- Comfortably fits users up to 6'2" (1.9m)
- Material: Insulation: Primaloft Gold (100g) + Primaloft Black (80g), Shell: 20D Ripstop Nylon, Lining: 30D Nylon Taffeta
- Dimensions: 6'6" x 4'5" / 2 x 1.4 m
- Packed Dimensions: Storage Bag: 15" x 11" x 11" / 38 x 28 x 28 cm Stuff Sack: 12" x 7" x 7" / 30.5 x 18 x 18 cm
- Weight: 28 oz / 801 g
Setup & Care:
A: Adjust the draft collar and join button snap behind your neck to seal out cold air or vent heat from inside.
B: Zip the bottom of quilt closed and join button snap in place to secure.
C: Close or vent footbox with adjustable cinch cord at the bottom of quilt.
Pro Tip: To secure your ENO TopQuilt to your sleeping pad, thread elastic cord through the four integrated webbing loops.
Pro Tip: Between usage, keep your ENO TopQuilt in the large breathable storage bag to maximize its performance and lifespan.
- Hand wash or machine wash cold, gentle cycle In front load washer only.
- Use mild non-detergent soap or specialized down/synthetic cleaning agent. Do not bleach or use fabric softener.
- Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear with no suds. Do not wring.
- Machine dry no to low heat (may take a few cycles). Add clean tennis/dryer balls to restore loft. Do not iron or dry clean.
- Shake to restore loft. Do not store when wet.
In the summer of 1999, Eagles Nest Outfitters was founded as a result of a big dream, hard work, and a passion for adventure and travel.
ENO began as a small operation in Florida with a big plan to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. Being on the road and sharing a passion for hammocking through first hand encounters, fueled a dedication to make and sell the most comfortable hammocks in the world.
Inspired from years of travelling, the founders started the product line with a packable, travel-ready hammock. They soon realized that the best way to get people in hammocks was to design an easy to use strap that eliminated the need for knots. They designed and patented the first knotless hammock suspension systems, and with that revolutionized hammocking and cultivated the growing hammock culture.
ENO continues to grow and thrive in Asheville, NC and is not only committed to the design of innovative products, but also to being invested members of the local and global community by supporting organizations that are preserving and protecting our public lands. As a 1% for the Planet member, ENO commits to giving 1% of their annual sales to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment, and through a partnership with Trees for the Future ENO plants 2 trees for every hammock sold.