Eagles Nest Outfitters 3-in-1 Spark Camp Quilt
Multi-purpose Design: The Spark effortlessly converts from a hammock topquilt to a camp blanket or minimalist sleeping bag.
Treated To Keep You Warm: Treated with special weather resistant coatings, the Spark keeps you toasty in less than ideal conditions.
Perfect When Paired: Pair the Spark Camp Quilt with our Ember UnderQuilt for dual-action insulation.
Comfort Zone Temperature Range: 40°- 60° F, 4° - 15° C
Keeping you comfortable on brisk nights, the ENO Spark Camp Quilt quickly converts from blanket to top quilt to sleeping bag in a snap so you can stay toasty in your hammock, your tent or your van.
- Versatile 3-in-1 design functions as hammock top quilt, camp blanket, or minimalist sleeping bag
- Dual-layer offset-quilted construction eliminates cold spots & ensures maximum loft
- Durable water repellent finish & specialized coating provide ultimate wind & weather resistance
- Comfortably fits users up to 6'2" (1.9m)
- 100% Post-consumer recycled synthetic insulation
- Bluesign approved shell and lining fabrics
- Material: Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester (160g), Shell: 40D Ripstop Nylon, Lining: 30D Nylon Taffeta
- Dimensions: 6'6" x 4'5" / 2 x 1.4 m
- Packed Dimensions: 12" x 7" x 7" / 30.5 x 18 x 18 cm
- Weight: 25 oz / 718 g
Setup & Care:
Hammock TopQullt: Join two lower button snaps and adjust cinch cord at the bottom to close or vent footbox. Pair with an ENO UnderQuilt to insulate the bottom of your ENO hammock and keep your backside warm.
Sleeping Bag: Simply fold in half and join button snaps along the edge. Customize your comfort with the cinch cord at the bottom to seal out cold air or vent heat from inside.
Pro Tip: Between usage, keep your Camp Quilt in a large breathable storage bag to maximize its performance and lifespan.
- Hand wash or machine wash cold, gentle cycle In front load washer only.
- Use mild non-detergent soap or specialized down/synthetic cleaning agent. Do not bleach or use fabric softener.
- Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear with no suds. Do not wring.
- Machine dry no to low heat (may take a few cycles). Add clean tennis/dryer balls to restore loft. Do not iron or dry clean.
- Shake to restore loft. Do not store when wet.
In the summer of 1999, Eagles Nest Outfitters was founded as a result of a big dream, hard work, and a passion for adventure and travel.
ENO began as a small operation in Florida with a big plan to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. Being on the road and sharing a passion for hammocking through first hand encounters, fueled a dedication to make and sell the most comfortable hammocks in the world.
Inspired from years of travelling, the founders started the product line with a packable, travel-ready hammock. They soon realized that the best way to get people in hammocks was to design an easy to use strap that eliminated the need for knots. They designed and patented the first knotless hammock suspension systems, and with that revolutionized hammocking and cultivated the growing hammock culture.
ENO continues to grow and thrive in Asheville, NC and is not only committed to the design of innovative products, but also to being invested members of the local and global community by supporting organizations that are preserving and protecting our public lands. As a 1% for the Planet member, ENO commits to giving 1% of their annual sales to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment, and through a partnership with Trees for the Future ENO plants 2 trees for every hammock sold.