Black Diamond Trail Zip 18L Backpack
A fast-and-light, yet highly durable 18-liter pack, the Trail Zip 18L has quick zip access and purpose-built features for moving in the mountains.
Built for day hikes or urban commutes, the Trail Zip 18L is designed for traveling light. With 18 liters accessible by zippered access, the Trail Zip 18L also features dedicated Z-pole sleeves to stash trekking poles, and our signature BDFlash pocket specifically designed for headlamp storage, keeping you safe and visible . An internal stash pocket stores your wallet and keys, while four connection loops along the back allow you to secure the Trail Zip18L to another larger pack so you can have a quick-detachable summit pack while out on bigger adventures.
- Zippered-access main opening
- Two dedicated Z-Pole sleeves keep trekking poles secure while hiking and commuting
- Four connection loops along back panel for attaching to larger packs when on longer missions BDFlash pocket an integrated headlamp sleeve to keep you safe and visible Internal security pocket for wallet and key storage
- Lightweight shoulder straps with fully adjustable sternum strap for security and100D mini-rip translucent body material for lightweight comfort and durability
- Volume: 18 L (1,098 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight: 415 g (14.63 oz)
- Materials: 100d Nylon 4mm Ripstop
Here at Black Diamond it's all about climbing and skiing. We share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers and skiers.
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Black Diamond is a company that's not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people. It's also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves.
We're a company of users. It's who we are. We're the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists. Because of this, the creation of Black Diamond is a process that will never end. The company today is more committed than ever, thanks to the many people here in the U.S., at Black Diamond Europe and at Black Diamond Asia whose limitless energy and hands-on involvement have created a promising future for all climbers and skiers worldwide.