Warm Skin All-Weather Skin Guard is a soothing balm that insulates and protects against weather extremes. Warm Skin warms by holding in the body’s own natural warmth, and serves as a barrier to prevent water loss.
Athletes, skiers, postal workers, cyclists, and children can use Warm Skin year round for an extra layer of skin protection from the elements
- 16 Oz. Value Size
- Insulates & Protects
- Not greasy
- Use All Year Long
Complete Ingredients List: Purified water with Aloe vera, Stearic acid, Glycerin, Isopropyl palmitate, Acetylated lanolin, Isopropyl lanolate, Methyl glucose ether, Extracts of Sandalwood, Phellodendrum bark & Barley, Cetearyl alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Pomegranate sterols, Cranberry seed oil, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Annatto.
Warm Skin Directions: Apply generously to exposed skin and over entire body for insulating effect. Warm Skin also helps hydrate skin in dry hot conditions. Use sunscreen if desired.Warm Skin Facts:
- Warm Skin is a very effective cream for moisturizing and insulating the skin. Torture-tested in such diverse climates as the North and South Poles, the Grand Canyon, and Mt. Everest.
- Warm Skin protects the skin from the effects of cold, wind, wet and dry weather. Even in summer, Warm Skin guards against the drying effects of water, sun, wind, and heat.
- Warm Skin serves as a barrier from moisture loss from within, and as a barrier to cold from outside, reducing the risk of frostbite, cracked and dry skin.
- Use good judgment and Warm Skin® in addition to your normal protective attire for the prevailing conditions. It is like an extra layer of insulation.
- Warm Skin is not only for hands; this thick cream can be used on the face, torso, legs, hands, arms, and feet. Rub Warm Skin into the skin before and after exposure.
- Warm Skin is great for cold and callused feet, especially after a warm bath.
- Warm Skin is rich but not greasy. Warm Skin is absorbed into the skin, yet lets the skin breathe. It does not cause pimples.
- Warm Skin has water-repellent properties, but it will wash away. Re-apply after skin is dry.
- Warm Skin works well over or under a sunscreen. We recommend using appropriate SPF sun protection based on individual need.