Warm Skin All-Weather Skin Guard is a soothing balm that insulates and protects against weather extremes. Warm Skin warms by holding in the body's own natural warmth, and serves as a barrier to prevent water loss.Athletes, skiers, postal workers, cyclists, and children can use Warm Skin year round for an extra layer of skin protection from the elements
- 16 Oz. Value Size
- Insulates & Protects
- Not greasy
- Use All Year Long
- Warm Skin is a very effective cream for moisturizing and insulating the skin. Torture-tested in such diverse climates as the North and South Poles, the Grand Canyon, and Mt. Everest.
- Warm Skin protects the skin from the effects of cold, wind, wet and dry weather. Even in summer, Warm Skin guards against the drying effects of water, sun, wind, and heat.
- Warm Skin serves as a barrier from moisture loss from within, and as a barrier to cold from outside, reducing the risk of frostbite, cracked and dry skin.
- Use good judgment and Warm Skin\xAC in addition to your normal protective attire for the prevailing conditions. It is like an extra layer of insulation.
- Warm Skin is not only for hands; this thick cream can be used on the face, torso, legs, hands, arms, and feet. Rub Warm Skin into the skin before and after exposure.
- Warm Skin is great for cold and callused feet, especially after a warm bath.
- Warm Skin is rich but not greasy. Warm Skin is absorbed into the skin, yet lets the skin breathe. It does not cause pimples.
- Warm Skin has water-repellent properties, but it will wash away. Re-apply after skin is dry.
- Warm Skin works well over or under a sunscreen. We recommend using appropriate SPF sun protection based on individual need.
100% Recommend this product (2 of 2 responses)
Very good skin softener
February 15, 2017
I'm using this product twice daily for dry winter hands. I've been using it for two weeks and my skin stays pretty well hydrated and soft. It's not quite the miracle I had hoped for for painful cuticle areas, but cotton gloves at night might be necessary.
ProsAbsorbs well. No objectionable odor. Skin is soft.
ConsMight take time to heal really rough painful skin and cuticles.
Excellent skin protectant
November 8, 2016
I ordered this for my sister who suffers from Scleroderma, and whose skin is literally peeling, hardening, and even chipping, particularly on her hands. This product was recommended on a medical site I visited pertaining to her condition. She practically teared up when first appling it to her fingertips. It helps to sooth and protect her hands and i will be buying this again. Thank you!