Vornado Pivot3 Compact Air Circulator Fan with Pivoting Axis, 3 Speed Settings, Removable Grill for Cleaning - Black
Pivot3 Compact Air Circulator Fan
Introducing the Pivot3 to the Vornado family of air circulators. At 8' tall the Pivot3 is the perfect size for a desk or night stand and it's sleek modern silhouette will compliment any home or office. Three speed manual controls are easy to use and allow for on/off function with most smart switches. The Pivot3 has a pivoting axis with a chromed metal base that allows you to direct the air where you need it. With a 5 year satisfaction , you can keep cool and comfortable in style for years and years.
The Pivot3 is the latest air circulator fan in the Pivot family. Larger than the original Pivot, Pivot3 builds on the foundations of its unique circular airflow head that resembles a jet engine, and affixes it to a modern, yet simplistic chromed steel base to form not only a compact air circulator fan that looks cools, it's also perfect for keeping you cool in your home or office.
Important International Disclaimer: This item is built to meet U.S. voltage requirements and may not function properly when used in conjunction with external devices that alter or convert voltage or frequency of electricity. Improper use or shipping the product outside the U.S. will void all warranties.
- The 3 speed settings can easily be adjusted through the intuitive control dial, providing a range from gentle to more powerful airflow for customized cool comfort.
- Its unique pivoting axis supported by a chromed steel base allows you to direct the airflow to where you need it most.
- Pivot3 provides comfortable, compact air circulation for the space you're in by moving all the air around you - ensuring that you're consistently comfortable.
- Superior Support - Backed by a 5-year hassle-free promise and supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS
- Vortex Action - Utilizes Vornado signature Vortex action for optimal air circulation on any desk for nightstand.
- Simple Controls - 3 speed manual control is easy to use and allows for on/off function with most smart plugs
- Multi-Directional Airflow - Equipped with a pivoting axis affixed to a chromed metal base with non-marking silicon feet that allows you to direct the air where you need it
- Modern Design - At 8' tall the Pivot3 is the perfect size for a desk or night stand and it's sleek modern silhouette will compliment any home or office
- Built to meet U. S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U. S.
- Electric fan design: Table Fan
- Power Source: Manual
- Special Feature: Manual
- Room Type: Laundry Room, Kitchen
- Recommended Uses For Product: Office, Air Circulation, Home
- Included Components: Owner's Guide
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage: Indoor
- Style: Pivot3
- Color: Black
- Speed Settings: 3
- Item Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Item Height: 8.2 in.
- Item Width: 8.1 in.
- Item Depth: 7.8 in.
- Hertz: 60HZ
- Volts: 120V
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Guaranteed: 5 Years
- Model Number: CR1-0356-06
"Leaders in air flow technology." Beyond a marketing message- this statement defines Vornado's past, and charts the course for the company's future. The Vornado story begins with an inventor's vision to improve aircraft design in the early 1920's. Ralph K. Odor began to experiment with unique aerodynamics that increased the efficiency and performance of standard propeller planes. After many patents and highly successful prototypes, Ralph realized that his findings could change the inefficient electric fan designs that dominated the industry at the time. Ralph met O.A. Sutton, an entrepreneur from Wichita, Kansas and refined his concept for a new "air circulator." Initial plans to build the new "Vornado" fans were delayed by the complete focus of manufacturing resources needed to support World War II.
As the war drew to a close in the mid to late 1940's, the O.A. Sutton Company produced the first Vornado fans. These fans were well received, differentiated from other brands with their unmatched power and unwavering performance. The early "Vornados" served as the foundation for the company's reputation for innovation, product performance and durability.
In the years following the Second World War, air conditioning became increasingly accessible to the average American. Many believed "fans" were destined to move from living rooms to museum display cases - a relic of a bygone era. This would not be the case, as it was made clear throughout the decades that any climate control system could be supplemented and improved with the use of high performance fans or heaters. After a generation full of innovations, Vornado was about to completely reestablish customers' expectation of what a "fan" could do. Like the jet engine following the propeller, "fans" were destined to be promoted to a new level of performance.
In 1989, a new Vornado company was founded in Andover, Kansas - a suburb of Wichita, known as a worldwide hub for aviation design and manufacturing. Inspired by the advanced propeller and jet engine designs that were common products of the community, Vornado engineers created the first "whole room circulator"- taking the traditional fan beyond its previous limitations. These "circulators" benchmarked the successful design behind the Vornados of the 1940's and improved upon it- adding leading edge design, engineering and materials to the equation - with truly remarkable results. Vornado's unparalleled performance can be traced to its signature vortex action; the result of four proprietary components found only within Vornado technology. Initially applied to air circulators and heaters, Vortex Action allowed for Vornado products to affect not just the air around the unit like traditional fans and heaters, but to evenly distribute all of the air throughout an entire room. The effectiveness of these first products propelled the new Vornado back into the position as a leader in air comfort products.
Extensive research and development demonstrated that "Vortex Action" could dramatically impact the performance of other products beyond air circulators and heaters. The same principles that create even distribution of air and temperature are the drivers behind the company's newest offerings. Vortex action elevates a Vornado Humidifier's ability to evenly distribute moisture levels throughout a room. Because air cannot be filtered unless it is first moved, Vortex action makes Vornado's Whole Room Air Purifiers uniquely effective.
The same revolutionary thinking that created a superior fan has been poured into every aspect of Vornado's offerings today. Safer. Quieter. More intuitive. More effective. These aren't just goals for each new Vornado product, these are requirements. Vornado has demonstrated leadership in the past, and Vornado understands that leadership can only be maintained by relentless innovation. Expect more from Vornado. Company engineers are creating the next generation of products that