Volt Heat Camo Mossy Oak Country Heated Gloves
The Camo Heated Gloves by Volt are designed in the Mossy Oak Country pattern for maximum outdoor disguise. The poly fleece material is muffled to mask your movement. The Camo Gloves provide heat on both sides of the hand and down to the tip of each finger and thumb. Powered by 7-volt rechargeable batteries, you stay warm for hours. The Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer than any other heating system available.
- Poly fleece construction
- Mossy Oak Country pattern for ultimate concealment
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Ultra-thin stainless steel heating wires permanently bonded to the lining fabric
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Includes 2 VB722Y 7 volt 2200mAh rechargeable batteries and 1 dual wall charger
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller
- LED display shows power level setting
- Zero Layer heat system
Volt Resistance heated clothing was developed to provide a solution to people who suffer from the cold in situations where the body is not able to provide the warmth needed. Whether you suffer because of a medical condition or if you just hate being cold, we are proud to offer a complete line of heated products with our patented Zero Layer heating technology that allows you to manage your thermal comfort regardless of the temperature.
Products that Outperform: At Volt Heat we use only the highest quality UL tested electronics and top rated battery cells. We incorporate our patented Zero Layer heating system into fashionable products using technical fabrics and advanced insulating materials. Our products have been tested against others in the market place and have come out on top. Most recently our heated vest and heated gloves were selected as "The Best" by a non-profit organization created to research, test, and rate consumer products objectively.
Volt Heat Guarantee: We stand behind what we make. Any defects or failures in workmanship will be covered for life. We want your Volt Heat product to be able to help keep you warm season after season. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of your Volt Heat product send it back within 30 days for a full product refund.
Outdoor Passion: Powder skiing in untracked back country, bow-hunting from a treestand or making sure you attend every one of your child's sporting event. People with that kind of passion won't let inclement weather interfere with their personal enjoyment. We are just as passionate to help provide them with the most warm and comfortable experience regardless of the weather.
Battery Heating Technology: Volt Resistance battery heated clothing uses safe and durable heating technology powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs. Our garments are designed to help keep your body core warm and to help you maintain an optimal temperature, through thermal comfort. Each product includes heating elements made of tiny conductive fibers engineered to provide optimal heat. Combine this with insulating materials designed to both retain and reflect heat toward the body and you get the best thermal management system available.
Active Heating Technology: Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynaud's Disease.
Heat Transfer System: Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
Zero Layer Technology: Our patent pending Zero Layer design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers.
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show "red" when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when
- Very quick warm up,
- They fit great. I ordered a large after measuring as instructed.
- Great quality glove. I wanted fabric and not leather and camo fabric heated gloves are hard to find.
- I walk for about an hour and so far the battery seems to hold up well.
- I like the access window and location of the button on the battery.
- The only one I can think of is that the thumbs and index fingers do not seem quite as warm as the rest.
- Great,warm ,easy charging
- Need youth sizes, and have warming store credit card
- Great heating; batteries last long time; are easily charged. Blue lights on wrist indicate heat level, easily adjusted.
- A little bulky but ok for heating comfort you get. Blue indicator lights stay on all time , not sure if this would spook game in dark.