Volt Heat 12V/7V Dual Source Heated Fusion Pants with Bluetooth Therm Controller Switch
Dual Source 12V or 7V
Traditional 12v heated clothing is great but only works when plugged in to a 12v power system. Once you unplug to get off your bike, you lose the ability to keep your clothing heated. Volt's new Fusion Heated Pants can be used on or off the bike.
Everybody loves the unlimited power of traditional 12v heated clothing. Everybody also loves the portability of 7v battery heated clothing using small, lightweight rechargeable batteries. Volt's new patent pending Fusion Heating System brings everything you love about these two different heating systems together.
Charge the protable battery on the bike
And when on the bike, the vest battery can be charged while you are powering the Fusion Pants through the 12v electrical system of your bike. When you stop to get off your bike, simply disconnect from the bike's power and the rechargeable battery can take over to keep heating the Fusion Pants. When you get back on the bike, you can continue use the 7v battery for power or connect to the 12v electrical system and the battery in the pants can be charged and your bike's power will take over heating the pants.
The 7v battery and mating 7v plug is stored in a small zippered pocket on the left hand side. The male 12v coax plug for connecting to the battery harness installed on your bike is stored in a pocket flap located at the waist that is designed to fold over on top of your outer riding pants when using your Fusion Pants as a liner. This allows access to the controller switch and 12v coax plug.
Bluetooth therm controller switch: The Fusion Pants includes a built-in Therm Controller Switch with Bluetooth capability. Either use the simple push button control switch manually to change power level settings or download the Volt Heated Clothing App and control your heat output remotely. This is a great feature for when wearing the vest as a mid-layer under your outer riding jacket wear you can change the power level setting without having to disrobe or fish around for the controller switch.
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level (the battery will fully charge from bike in 1 - 2 hours.)
- High - 1 hours
- Med - 2 hours
- Low - 3 hours
Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
- 100% polyester with 4 way stretch and elastic waist allows from a custom, comfortable fit.
- 5 zone heating with 4 panels on the front of the legs and one heating panel located at the lower back.
- (Optional y-splitter available for powering more than one Fusion product from a single battery harness).
- (Optional 24" Coax Extension Plug if needed).
- Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level: High - 1 hours, Med - 2 hours, Low - 3 hours
- Includes 7.4v rechargeable battery(VB734U) and charger, 12v battery harness.
Volt Resistance heated clothing was developed to provide a solution to people who suffer from the cold in situations where the body is not able to provide the warmth needed. Whether you suffer because of a medical condition or if you just hate being cold, we are proud to offer a complete line of heated products with our patented Zero Layer heating technology that allows you to manage your thermal comfort regardless of the temperature.
Products that Outperform: At Volt Heat we use only the highest quality UL tested electronics and top rated battery cells. We incorporate our patented Zero Layer heating system into fashionable products using technical fabrics and advanced insulating materials. Our products have been tested against others in the market place and have come out on top. Most recently our heated vest and heated gloves were selected as "The Best" by a non-profit organization created to research, test, and rate consumer products objectively.
Volt Heat Guarantee: We stand behind what we make. Any defects or failures in workmanship will be covered for life. We want your Volt Heat product to be able to help keep you warm season after season. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of your Volt Heat product send it back within 30 days for a full product refund.
Outdoor Passion: Powder skiing in untracked back country, bow-hunting from a treestand or making sure you attend every one of your child's sporting event. People with that kind of passion won't let inclement weather interfere with their personal enjoyment. We are just as passionate to help provide them with the most warm and comfortable experience regardless of the weather.
Battery Heating Technology: Volt Resistance battery heated clothing uses safe and durable heating technology powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs. Our garments are designed to help keep your body core warm and to help you maintain an optimal temperature, through thermal comfort. Each product includes heating elements made of tiny conductive fibers engineered to provide optimal heat. Combine this with insulating materials designed to both retain and reflect heat toward the body and you get the best thermal management system available.
Active Heating Technology: Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynaud's Disease.
Heat Transfer System: Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
Zero Layer Technology: Our patent pending Zero Layer design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers.
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show "red" when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when
Related Items All Heated Motorcycle Gear
- Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing Motorcycle Heated Clothing 12V Jacket Liner & Glove Kit
- Gerbing Vanguard Heated Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Heated Base Layer Shirt
- Gerbing Heated Vest Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing 12V Digital Dual Portable Temperature Controller - Wireless Ready
- Gerbing EX Pro 12V Heated Pants
- Gerbing Heated Pant Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Men - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Women - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing 12V Heated Insoles (Previous Generation)
- Gerbing Thermogauge 12V Bluetooth Temperature Controller
- Gerbing 12V Portable Dual-Zone Temp Controller
- Gerbing 12V Portable Single Temp Controller
- Gerbing 12V Battery Harness with Fuses
- ActionHeat 3.7V Wool Rechargeable Heated Socks 2.0 with Remote
- Gerbing 12V Splitter Cord
- Gerbing 12V Lighted On/Off Switch
- Gerbing 12V Coil Cord 4 Foot Extension
- Gerbing 12V Motorcycle DC Plug Adapter
- View More ...