Volt Heat 12V Heated Jacket Liner
The 12-volt Heated Jacket Liner from Volt is the perfect riding accessory to help you stay warm and comfortable for those cold road trips and snow trails. This jacket liner is insulated, wind-resistant, and lightweight. Constructed from rip-stop coated nylon allows the heated liner to be worn comfortably under your riding jacket. The cuffs and hem are ribbed to seal in the heat and keep out the cold. The Volt 12V Heated Jacket Liner's Dual Therm Controller lets you adjust the temperature for two different heated 12-volt items. For example, you can power your Volt 12V Heated Gloves at one temperature setting and your Volt 12V Heated Jacket liner at a different temperature setting. Next time you head out on your motorcycle or snowmobile, put on the Volt 12V heated Jacket Liner, hook it up to the vehicle's battery, and stay warm!
- Lightweight rip-stop nylon shell
- High collar
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Zippered interior power cables pocket
- 4 zones of heat: chest, collar, back, and arms
- Compatible with most 12V moto heating accessory brands such as Gerbing
- Includes battery harness, fuses, and dual temperature controller
- Jacket draws maximum of 6.4 amps or 77 watts at 12 volts
- Small: Chest 36" - 38" Sleeve 32")
- Medium: Chest 38" - 40" Sleeve 33" - 34")
- Large: Chest 41" - 44" Sleeve 34" - 35")
- XL: Chest 45" - 48" Sleeve 35" - 36")
- XXL: Chest 49" - 52" Sleeve 36")
Super fast shipping, got here in time for the 2019 Polar Vortex.
Jacket has been tested in temp.s of -50, or more feels great
The Warming Store, Super fast shipping, got here in time for the 2019 Polar Vortex.
Also The Warming Store granted my 200 Reward Points, even after I already made the purchase.
All and all a GREAT product and Store, with good communication, fast shipping and responses to emails.
I will be back as needed for sure.
- Jacket works great, even in below 0 temps. without a windshield. Ice Racing, woods riding A.T.V. or plowing snow with it.
- The neck warming feature is the best.
- No more 4 or 5 layers to keep me warm. A sweat shirt, my Volt Jacket and my coat, GOOD TO GO
- Works well with an Army Field Jacket over it. Gets hot fast in insulated bibs.
- Added a 12 volt plug for a charging socket, ATV and in my pickup. Wear it wherever I go now.
- The Warming Store has me spoiled.
- Should have option to buy Temp. Controller right on web page with Jacket. If you don't have the Controller Jacket Gets too hot. Had to add an on/off switch.
- Will be buying the Control.