TourMaster Men's Sentinel 2.0 Rainsuit Jacket
With the Tour Master Sentinel 2.0 Rain Jacket, staying dry never looked so good. The Sentinel 2.0 Rainsuit has been completely updated for 2014. Gone are the silver panels from the first generation.
The Sentinel 2.0 Jacket incorporates 3M Scotchlite reflective piping and silver reflective panels as design cues, replacing a majority of reflective piping from the previous generation. The Ripstop nylon shell features a vertical zipper, chest pocket, 2 lower pockets and a self-contained storage pouch.
Nighttime riding is covered with the Tour Master Sentinel 2.0 as more reflective panels have been added, even adding a reflective strip across the back and printing the Tourmaster logo on the main zipper flap in reflective print. The Sentinel 2.0 Jacket features the Aqua-Barrier Under-the-Helmet-Hood. Underarm vents and a polyester mesh lining help keep the rider cool and diminish moisture build-up.
- Waterproof and breathable Rip Stop Nylon shell with sealed seams is rated MVM 5000 for maximum breathability
- Features an Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood to help eliminate seepage in the collar area
- Self-contained storage pouch allows the jacket to stuff into itself for convenient storage
- Chest map pockets feature waterproof zippers, Tour Master’s Scoop Vent System and a mesh backing so they can be opened for ventilation when appropriate
- Three large waterproof bellows pockets maximize carrying capacity
- Waterproof zippered underarm exhaust vents allow warm air to exit
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective triangles help increase visibility at night