Therm-ic Women's Power Heated Vest
Therm-ic has been a trusted name in heated ski gear for years, and this new Power Heated Vest is sure to be a hit both on and off the slopers. This heated vest (or heated gilet as they call it) is ideal for keeping you warm while enjoying your favorite winter outdoor activities. The 5 heating areas distributed throughout the jacket provide gentle, uniform warmth. Very thin and lightweight, it can be easily worn under another garment. Works with all external 5V power bank chargers (not included). Therm-IC Heated Vest Features;
- 5 ultra-thin heating elements, allowing for good heat distribution around the stomach, pockets, kidneys, and back.
- Compact and lightweight, you can easily fold up your jacket and save space in your bag.
- Jacket made without materials of animal origin.
- Bluetooth function for control the heating level with your smartphone.
- Works with all external chargers (not included).
- Estimated heating time according to the power bank’s capacity:
- 3000 mAh = 3h
- 5200 mAh (Therm-ic Universal Powerbank) = 5h
- 10 000 mAh = 10h
OPTION INCLUDED: USB U-Pack Cable: The USB cable allows you to activate the Therm-Ic jacket’s Bluetooth® so you can control its heating function via the Therm-Ic heat control app. When the jacket is not connected to the app, the heating power will be at its maximum. By connecting the jacket to the app, you can control the heating power by choosing a suitable setting. How it Works: Connect the external charger (not included) to the USB cable on the interior of your pocket and slide it inside the jacket. The heated jacket is compatible with all external chargers. The Therm-ic universal external charger is recommended. • Unplug the powerbank from the vest to stop the heater. Unplug the battery after each use. Washing Instructions: You can wash your jacket in the washing machine, do not forget to put the cap on the USB connector! DO NOT USE BLEACH! DO NOT USE SOFTENER!
|X-Small||32-33 in||25.5-26.5 in|
|Small||34-35 in||27.5-28.5 in|
|Medium||36-37 in||29.5-30.5 in|
|Large||38-40 in||32.5-33.5 in|
|X-Large||42-44 in||35.5-37.5 in|
Therm-ic has a long history, which began with the invention of heating systems for ski boots. Building on the developments and patented technologies of the last 20 years, our range of products now includes a variety of high-quality solutions in the field of portable heating systems, which are proven to provide warmth.
Our history begins with a declaration of love - to the world's most beautiful sport: skiing.
Imagine skiing in the mountains on a beautiful blue-sky day. Fresh powder swirls around you as you make turns down an untracked slope with the sun in your face. Everything is perfect, except for one thing: Cold feet and hands that refuse to stay warm, regardless of how much you stretch them or which high-tech materials you are wearing. It is uncomfortable, annoying, painful and it ruins a perfect experience.
The founders of Therm-ic must have had very cold feet because back in the 70s, they decided to deal with the problem.
The first steps: To begin with, they developed a heating device that spread warmth via the insole to the ski boot. A great idea, however, when the external batteries became wet, they stopped working. So, the search for a better solution continued. Over time, ideas improved and so did battery technology. The next development was a heated insole that worked as a barrier to the outside environment and wouldn't allow cold air inside of the boot. This clever invention could be used in any ski boot - or everyday shoe.
The year was 1998 and Therm-ic was born.
Cold as a catalyst: The idea created the first partnerships with big ski boot brands, and our product and brand became known to more and more customers. The insoles and people's warm feet were often an issue discussed on chairlifts and gondolas - social marketing before Facebook - but we wanted more: more knowledge, more expertise and more warmth.
In cooperation with universities and research departments, we started to get closer to the issue of cold itself: How does it begin? What effects does it have on performance, safety, coordination and balance? What health problems can occur as a result? And, most importantly, how can warmth be kept inside of the body?
Therm-ic grows: We became cold experts, and our know-how was requested more and more often. Our team started talking to people around the world, convincing brands, companies and end-consumers that there was a real solution to cold feet. Under the leadership of August Stangl, who has a long history at Therm-ic, the brand grew, export started and soon products could be found in 30 countries worldwide. Furthermore, he formed partnerships with big players in the ski, snowboard and work segment.
The growth led to many things like permanent warmth for the hands and feet, insulation for the entire body and care products. In addition to products running on batteries or via Bluetooth, we created environmentally friendly, non-electronic solutions as well.
Our portfolio consists of patented products for sports and leisure as well as working shoes. Today, Therm-ic cooperates with brands such as Rossignol, Tecnica and K2 when it comes to ski boots as well as the work shoe brand Sievi.
Being cold is now a thing of the past.
Therm-ic today: Today, we are part of the SIDAS Group, which is a worldwide leader in foot comfort solutions, with specialized products like insoles, socks and foot protection. Our know-how is the perfect addition.
In 2017, we started a major relaunch, updated our design and logo and presented new products. Now, we are ready for anything that the future brings - like new product developments and partnerships.
Therm-ic is located in Voiron, in the French Alps, and we still have at least one foot in the snow - as well as our heart and brain - with our great love for skiing.
Related Items Battery Heated Jackets & Vests
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Insulated Puffer Battery Heated Jacket W/ Hood
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Softshell Battery Heated Jacket
- Gobi Heat Victoria Women's Heated Coat
- Gerbing 7V Men's Khione Insulated Heated Jacket 2.0
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Backcountry Heated Jacket
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Insulated Puffer Battery Heated Jacket W/ Hood
- Gobi Heat Women's Sahara 3 Zone Heated Jacket
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Cordless Heavy-Duty Heated Work Jacket
- Gerbing 7V Men's Thermite Fleece Heated Vest 2.0
- Aheata 7V Men's Battery Heated Jacket
- Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Long Puffer Jacket W/ Hood
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Battery Heated Sweater Jacket
- Volt Heat Empire 5V Wool Heated Vest
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Backcountry Heated Vest
- Gerbing 7V Men's Torrid Softshell Heated Vest 2.0
- Aheata 7V Women's Battery Heated Jacket
- Venture Heat Men's Delspring 5V Battery Heated Soft Shell Jacket
- Venture Heat Men's Delspring 5V Battery Heated Down Puffer Jacket
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Slim Fit Battery Heated Hoodie
- View More ...