Therm-ic Heat Fusion Outdoor Socks (Socks Only)
Heated Toe Socks: Thick, heated socks in merino wool. Reinforced to protect the main areas of support in the shoe for optimal comfort. They provide up to 16 hours of heat, depending on the battery chosen. You can also use bluetooth to easily adjust the level of warmth from your smartphone.
- Distributes heat around the toes: A pleasant warmth around the toes for maximum comfort that lasts up to 16 hours.
- 54% Merino Wool: High-quality wool that is fine, warm and soft, offering optimal comfort.
- Anti-moisture: Wicks away moisture and dries fast.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Ankle and instep protection.
- Micro-aerated foot arch for good moisture management
- Batteries easy to mount on to press studs.
Composition: 54% Merino Wool 33% Polyamide 11% Acrylic 2% Lycra
- Category: Socks
- Therm-ic Reference: T45-2100-006
Therm-ic has a long history, which began with the invention of heating systems for ski boots. Building on the developments and patented technologies of the last 20 years, our range of products now includes a variety of high-quality solutions in the field of portable heating systems, which are proven to provide warmth.
Our history begins with a declaration of love - to the world's most beautiful sport: skiing.
Imagine skiing in the mountains on a beautiful blue-sky day. Fresh powder swirls around you as you make turns down an untracked slope with the sun in your face. Everything is perfect, except for one thing: Cold feet and hands that refuse to stay warm, regardless of how much you stretch them or which high-tech materials you are wearing. It is uncomfortable, annoying, painful and it ruins a perfect experience.
The founders of Therm-ic must have had very cold feet because back in the 70s, they decided to deal with the problem.
The first steps: To begin with, they developed a heating device that spread warmth via the insole to the ski boot. A great idea, however, when the external batteries became wet, they stopped working. So, the search for a better solution continued. Over time, ideas improved and so did battery technology. The next development was a heated insole that worked as a barrier to the outside environment and wouldn't allow cold air inside of the boot. This clever invention could be used in any ski boot - or everyday shoe.
The year was 1998 and Therm-ic was born.
Cold as a catalyst: The idea created the first partnerships with big ski boot brands, and our product and brand became known to more and more customers. The insoles and people's warm feet were often an issue discussed on chairlifts and gondolas - social marketing before Facebook - but we wanted more: more knowledge, more expertise and more warmth.
In cooperation with universities and research departments, we started to get closer to the issue of cold itself: How does it begin? What effects does it have on performance, safety, coordination and balance? What health problems can occur as a result? And, most importantly, how can warmth be kept inside of the body?
Therm-ic grows: We became cold experts, and our know-how was requested more and more often. Our team started talking to people around the world, convincing brands, companies and end-consumers that there was a real solution to cold feet. Under the leadership of August Stangl, who has a long history at Therm-ic, the brand grew, export started and soon products could be found in 30 countries worldwide. Furthermore, he formed partnerships with big players in the ski, snowboard and work segment.
The growth led to many things like permanent warmth for the hands and feet, insulation for the entire body and care products. In addition to products running on batteries or via Bluetooth, we created environmentally friendly, non-electronic solutions as well.
Our portfolio consists of patented products for sports and leisure as well as working shoes. Today, Therm-ic cooperates with brands such as Rossignol, Tecnica and K2 when it comes to ski boots as well as the work shoe brand Sievi.
Being cold is now a thing of the past.
Therm-ic today: Today, we are part of the SIDAS Group, which is a worldwide leader in foot comfort solutions, with specialized products like insoles, socks and foot protection. Our know-how is the perfect addition.
In 2017, we started a major relaunch, updated our design and logo and presented new products. Now, we are ready for anything that the future brings - like new product developments and partnerships.
Therm-ic is located in Voiron, in the French Alps, and we still have at least one foot in the snow - as well as our heart and brain - with our great love for skiing.
Related Items Heated Socks & Footwear
- ActionHeat 3V Cotton Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks 1.0
- ActionHeat AA Wool Battery Heated Socks
- Mobile Warming Unisex Thermal 2.0 Heated Socks
- ActionHeat 3V Wool Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks 1.0
- Hotronic XLP ONE PFI 50 Surround Heated Socks Set
- Gerbing 3V Rechargeable Heated Insoles with Remote
- ActionHeat 3.7V Wool Rechargeable Heated Socks 2.0 with Remote
- Lenz Heat Socks 5.1 Toe Cap Slim Fit with rcB 1200 Batteries
- ActionHeat 5V Cotton Battery Heated Socks
- Gerbing 7V Ultimate Wool Heated Socks
- Gobi Heat Tread Battery Heated Socks with Remote Control
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Boots
- Aheata 5V Battery Heated Socks with Remote Control
- Volt Heat Gen V Indoor/Outdoor 5V Heated Slippers
- Lenz Heat Socks 6.1 Toe Cap Merino Compression with rcB 1200 Batteries
- Gerbing 7V Battery Heated Sock Liners
- ActionHeat 3.7V Cotton Rechargeable Heated Socks 2.0 with Remote
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Men's Premium 2.0 Merino Heated Socks
- California Heat 7V Battery Heated Sock Liners
- ActionHeat AA Cotton Battery Heated Socks
- View More ...