Ski boot traction devices allow you to walk confidently and comfortably with your ski boots. Their tapered shape at the tip makes the movement of the foot easier and their asymmetric crampon design makes walking on snow safer.
- Flexible and resistant rubber
- Inner frame for better grip on your shoes
- Makes it easy to walk with your ski boots
- Protects the outer sole of your shoes Size adjustment
- Check the length of your ski boot in mm
- Adjust the ski boot traction device to the corresponding size (round down). The tip of the arrow indicates the size selected
- Screw in with a Phillips screwdriver. Fitting the device on the shoe
- Strap on the ski boot traction, starting from the front of the boot, then pull back to adjust it on the heel
- This product should be stored in a dry place, away from heat and UV sources. It is recommended to check the product every year
- One Size
In 1975, Sidas was established by three ski instructors looking for ways to make skiers' feet more comfortable. The brand founders decided to make insoles moulded to each individual foot shape to provide more sensation and reduce discomfort inside ski boots. Not having specialised tools to hand, they moulded their first insoles with an oven dish and a cushion! The venture was a success, and so began the company's long history! Sidas then began to grow rapidly, providing comfort solutions not only for skiing but also other sports such as running, outdoor sports and cycling, and for everyday footwear too. Ten years later, in 1985, Sidas turned its attention to a new market: medical. Using Sidas technology, the company founded the Podiatech brand, offering approved foot professionals solutions for their patients' feet. For 40 years, Sidas' growth has been assured by its commitment in different areas: Innovation, Passion and performance, Commitment. Sidas provides solutions for every type of foot and every sport, every day.
Since its creation, Sidas has drawn its force from four essential values:
Innovation, Passion, Performance and Commitment.
Sidas is the ideal partner for all those wanting to offer their customers the best technology, for all foot types, for all sports, all the time.
Footprints are like fingerprints: yours are different to everyone else's. Every individual has their own unique way of walking, and SIDAS has taken the right step by creating custom-fit products that are equally unique.
- Adjustable to wide range of ski boots, great traction, solid quality material that's flexible enough to snap it on the boot bit sturdy so it won't break. Had used other traction devices that either did not fit well or they just broke after a few times of use.
- It's best to have back pack for storage while skiing.
- Better traction, easier to walk, easier to put on/off, adjustable to any boot size, thicker (hopefully more durable) material.
- Larger/heavier but still fit in my ski jacket hand warmer pockets, get stiff in really cold weather, bottom tread doesn?t clear as easily.