Heated Glove Liners, Electric Rechargeable Battery Heated Gloves Mittens Ski/Cycling/hunting Comfortable Thermal Thin Heated Gloves
- SAVIOR HEAT heated glove liners with 7.4V 2200MAH Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries. Larger capacity and longer working time than others. Give you warmth all day long. If you need to use it outside for a long time for a day, you can buy our extra replacement batteries. Extend the heating time.
- The men women electric gloves liners can use for riding, skiing, hiking, fishing, hunting, snow boarding, ice skating, daily working, walking your dogs or other work activities in extremely cold weather.
- Winter nice gift with elegant package. The rechargeable gloves are the idea gift for your friends and families and whomever you want pass your warmth and love.
- Super Soft Glove Liner: Heated thin liner are made of high quality and very soft Lycra, and the inside with insulated Cotton, breathable comfort Fleece. It can absorbs moisture to keep your hands dry and warm. This thin line can wear with other gloves and not clunky at all.
- Heating Elements Covers whole back of hand and fingers: This rechargeable glove liners upgraded to use far infrared fiber heating elements covers whole back of hand and fingers. It can stimulate your blood circulation, especially good for Raynaud's disease, Arthritis, Bad Circulation, Stiff Joints and Frostbite hand people. Say bye-bye to cold hands.
- Long Lasting Warmth: The battery glove lines with 7.4V 2200MAH Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries. Large capacity battery can keep more electric and can let the heated gloves work up to 6 hours(full charged).If doing sports or work in outside long time, suggest to buy extra batteries(sold separately). Heated glove liner with 3 heat setting controller for you adjust the temperature easily.
- Quick Heated & Touch Sensor: Those electric glove liners with touch sensors on forefinger and thumb, allows you to use your phones without taking off the gloves. Keep your hands warm and convenient to use.
- High Quality After Sales Service: All our heated products have perfect after sales service support. If you have any questions about quality, size, battery or charger, please e-mail us, we are ready for personally help you.
3 Settings Temperature Controller:
The liners use far infrared fiber heating elements covers whole back of hand and fingers. Good for Raynaud's disease, Arthritis, Bad Circulation, Stiff Joints and Frostbite hand people.
- High Level: 140°F - 150°F, working for 2 - 3 hours.
- Middle level: 113°F - 122°F, working for 3.5 - 4 hours.
- Lowest level: 104°F - 110°F, working for 5 - 6 hours.
How to use:
- Charge Up - Fully charge with provided charger kit. Before using
- Turn On - Long Press power button first time for three seconds, red led light will illuminate.
- Adjust Temperature - Short press power button.
- Turn Off - Long press power button, the led light will go out.
- Remove battery while cleaning or storing gloves.
- Use mild detergent to clean.
- Hand wash is recommended for more safety.
- If machine wash then it is recommended to use sack bag to wash it.
- Do not machine dry or use bleach.
- 1 Pair of gloves
- 1 Pair of 7.4V Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 Dual Battery Charger
- 1 Carry Bag
- 1 User Manual
Savior is a professional manufacturer of heating gloves, heating socks and heating clothes. Savior company was founded in 2008. After more than 10 years of hard working and development, it has an annual production capacity of 200,000 pieces of heating products.
The battery pack portion of the gloves are a bit clunky and large for sleeves to fit over.
The hands stay warm, but the fingers portion do not really do a great job of keeping fingers (particularly the finger tips) warm, have to keep the gloves on high to warn the fingers and it really burns the battery out.
Overall they work decent but I personally would not buy them again.
- Can use touch screens with the gloves
- Fingers do not get that warm.
- Battery pack is a bit bulky.
- Not water resistant