Radians Arctic Radwear Long Sleeve Cooling & Wicking T-Shirt
The Arctic Radwear ST31-3 long sleeve cooling t-shirt uses Max-Dri Technology treated with RadCool resulting in revolutionary temperature management that uses perspiration to keep you cool & dry. The t-shirt moves moisture away from the skin and circulates it through the fabric keeping you cooler, longer.
- Max-Dri Moisture Wicking Polyester Mesh with RadCool Technology
- 2" Heat Transfer, Segmented Reflective Tape
- 2 Horizontal Stripes on sleeves
- Pockets: 1 Upper Left Front
- Mesh Sideseam Insert
- 25 Wash Max
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Standards
- Colors: High Visibility Green
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL
- RadCool Technology activates when you sweat creating a noticible cooling effect
- Max-Dri Technology features specially treated material to accelerate evaporation and keep you comfortably dry
- Performance Mesh sideseam insert maximizes airflow to quickly evaporate moisture
A leader in the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) business for more than ten years, Radians manufactures a comprehensive line of quality protective gear to minimize personal exposure to safety hazards.
We offer personal protection products for the industrial and retail markets through our authorized distributors.
Our extensive line of safety products includes 80 styles of safety eyewear, Hi-Viz safety vests and apparel, reusable and disposable hearing protection, head gear, hard hats, performance gloves, work boots, barricade tape, and other accessories. All of our products are manufactured in ISO-certified factories and are field tested to ensure maximum performance and protection.
Radians offers its customers versatility, product innovation, flexibility, and a strong value proposition. Our products are distributed in 48 countries on six continents. Our certification as an ISO 9001:2008 registered company reinforces our commitment to customer focus and the manufacturing and distribution of quality personal safety products.
Our biggest strengths: We listen to end-users and respond to market trends.