Polar Products Active Ice 3.0 Cold Therapy Universal Rectangular Therapy Pad with 3" x 44" Elastic and Velcro Belts- Cooler System NOT included
The Active Ice Universal Rectangular Therapy Pad (Cooler System NOT included) can be used for larger cold therapy coverage anywhere on the body! Its flexible fabric allows it to mold to the desired body part. It comes with a 3 x 44 elastic belt and its exterior fabric is Velcro compatible.
12.5 X 22.5 Therapy Pad Size
Features and Benefits
- The Universal Rectangular Therapy Pad can be comfortably secured on the body many different ways, making it ideal for the back, hips and more
- Great for cooling larger areas
- Flexible fabric allows it to mold to the desired body part
- Exterior fabric is Velcro compatible
- 22.5 X 13 In Size
- (1) Detached 3" X 44" Elastic Belt
- TPU - 100% Thermoplastic Polyurethanes
- Velcro Fabric - 100% Polyester Yarn
- Foam Tubing - 100% Synthetic Rubber
Safety and Precautions
- The Active Ice 3.0 System can be cold enough to seriously injure the skin
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Provide a complete medical history, specifically any reactions to the cold
- Certain medical conditions may be more susceptible to cold-related injuries. Ask your practitioner about any potential adverse reactions. Caution: use of cold therapy by children, diabetics, incapacitated patients, and those with poor circulation or special skin conditions should be carefully supervised by a medical professional
- Use only as prescribed by a licensed healthcare practitioner and follow all of his or her instructions regarding the frequency and duration of cold therapy, proper temperature, how and when to check the skin, and length of treatment
- Completely read and follow all included Operation Instructions, Warnings, and Cautions before using the Active Ice 3.0 System
Welcome to Polar Products Inc. We are a family-owned and operated business specializing in the design and manufacture of innovative, high-quality, competitively priced body cooling and hot and cold therapy systems.
Polar Products has over 25 years of experience cooling people in diverse applications, including industrial safety, construction, emergency services, athletics and fitness, the military and people with medical heat-sensitivity. We are proud to manufacture the most comprehensive and complete line of body cooling products in the world.
Our reusable hot and cold therapy products provide natural, drug-free relief from pain and are used by hospitals, therapists, doctors, sports teams, and individuals worldwide!
In addition to our excellent products, we strive to ensure complete customer satisfaction. At Polar, we believe that the best measure of our success is the loyalty of our customers. W appreciate the trust they place in us and we are committed to always maintaining that trust.