Designed to keep your toes warm even in cold conditions, Meister 8+ Hour Battery Heated Socks are built for outdoor enthusiasts, winter sportsmen, sports spectators and those with chronically cold toes!
Heating elements are integrated into the top of the toe box and radiate heat that warms the whole foot. Powering the socks are two included 4000mAh battery packs which provide all-day warmth. Each battery weighs just 4oz and fits snug into pockets at the top of the socks. The battery packs can be set to 4 different heat settings depending on your level of comfort. They also feature a USB-C outlet to charge your phone when you're out adventuring (charging cable not included).
These Meister Heated Socks are produced using a custom blend of Wool, Cotton and Spandex for a warm, comfortable and athletic feel. With an above-the-calf elasticated design, these socks won't slide down like other socks while the battery packs sit comfortably and securely above the calf.
Included in the box are 1 pair of Meister Battery Heated Socks, 2 rechargeable 4000mAh battery packs, and 1 Dual-Output AC Wall Charger. Get your Meister 8+ Hour Battery Heated Socks today and experience the comfort of warm toes all day!
- Integrated heating element provides full toe box warmth
- Variable temperature control with 4 heat level options for your desired comfort level
- 8+ hours of heat per charge!
- Over-the-calf design won't slide down unlike other socks
- Batteries secure comfortably at the top of calf in convenient pockets
- Unique wool/cotton/spandex blend provides combination of warmth and comfort
- Includes 2 rechargeable high capacity 3.7V 4000mAh battery packs
- USB-C output can be used to charge your phone
- Ideal for winter sports, hiking, spectating and chronically cold toes
I was originally going to buy the 9V battery operated socks but knew we'd be going through a lot of batteries. So for the price, this is actually a great value. The batteries take 3-4 hours to charge but will last on low quite a long time. Also, the shipping was very quick. Great purchase altogether!
- Batteries last a long time
- Feet stay warm
- Socks are thick (which isn't really a bad thing) but take that into account regarding your boot size
- Keep my feet warm for about 8 hours or more.
- One of the socks is hard to get power to it during the hook up of the battery pack.
- Wish the socks were a bit shorter.