The Lenz 5.0 Heated Socks are some of the best heated socks on the market, featuring the only fully heated toe cap (top and bottom).
- 2 lithium packs rcB 1200 (rechargeable)
- 1 global USB-charger 100-240 V
- 1 USB charging cable with charging indicator
- 1 pair of Lenz heat sock 1.0 toe cap
- functional sock with integrated heating element you don’t notice
- heating elements of the latest generation which completely incorporate the toe area
- toe region and balls of the foot are heated
- optimal moisture transportation
- ergonomically knitted
- additional shin protector
- padding on the exposed parts
- ring bandages for optimum support on the foot
- the lithium packs are easy to attach by means of press studs on the legband
- machine washable at 30°c
- light lithium packs fit all models of Lenz heat socks, heat vest, heat bandage and LED system
- attach lithium pack to legband of the sock via press studs
- heat can be regulated via 3 settings on the lithium pack
- heat can be continuously regulated remotely via smartphone (Bluetooth smart ready)
- heat can be regulated remotely via 3 settings (accessories)
- heat development for up to 14 hours
- global USB-charger with charging display
- short charging time
- flexible plastic case
35-38 (Small) US SHOE SIZE 3-6
39-41 (Medium) US SHOE SIZE 6.5-8.5
42-44 (Large) US SHOE SIZE 9-12
45-47 (X-Large) US SHOE SIZE 12+
- 49 % polyester
- 29 % nylon
- 10 % polypropylene
- 7 % merino wool
- 5 % spandex
These socks are solid and have held up for two years with regular use. Reliable and warm. No issues whatsoever. We use them for downhill skiing and XC skiing.
- Never stink
- don't need to be washed frequently
- entire foot feels warm
- good battery life
- good app
- AMAZING customer service!!
The App on my smartphone was easy to use.
Washing and drying the socks overnight worked out well too.
I had delayed buying such a product due to the cost. However, during the pandemic and spending so much time out of doors, these socks will be a boon to me in any outdoor activity in the winter.
Thanks for a great product!
I have developed Raynaud's and live in NH where I love to be outside in the winter. A friend with a similar issue recommended the Lenz socks as the best heated socks to buy, and she had tried many brands. I decided to try them, despite the price, figuring my toes and my fitness were worth it!
Overall I am please with my purchase. The socks are easy to use, keep my toes warm without burning, and I love being about to recharge them.
But my feel are somewhat odd in that my second toe on each foot is slightly longer than my great toe. The toe box of these socks is very squared off and unforgiving of my longer toe. The socks are plenty large enough, and I do take extra care to leave some room at the toe as I slide my shoes on. But the toe box always ends up pressing on that toe, as though I'm wearing a slightly small-sized shoe. After I have worn them for a few days my toe gets used to feeling bruised, but I will need to get used to them every winter.
- Keep toes warm enough. Don't feel like my feet are burning.
- Toe box doesn't leave enough room for longer 2nd toe.