The Lenz 5.0 Heated Socks are some of the best heated socks on the market, featuring the only fully heated toe cap (top and bottom).
- 2 lithium packs rcB 1200 (rechargeable)
- 1 global USB-charger 100-240 V
- 1 USB charging cable with charging indicator
- 1 pair of Lenz heat sock 1.0 toe cap
- functional sock with integrated heating element you don’t notice
- heating elements of the latest generation which completely incorporate the toe area
- toe region and balls of the foot are heated
- optimal moisture transportation
- ergonomically knitted
- additional shin protector
- padding on the exposed parts
- ring bandages for optimum support on the foot
- the lithium packs are easy to attach by means of press studs on the legband
- machine washable at 30°c
- light lithium packs fit all models of Lenz heat socks, heat vest, heat bandage and LED system
- attach lithium pack to legband of the sock via press studs
- heat can be regulated via 3 settings on the lithium pack
- heat can be continuously regulated remotely via smartphone (Bluetooth smart ready)
- heat can be regulated remotely via 3 settings (accessories)
- heat development for up to 14 hours
- global USB-charger with charging display
- short charging time
- flexible plastic case
35-38 (Small) US SHOE SIZE 3-6
39-41 (Medium) US SHOE SIZE 6.5-8.5
42-44 (Large) US SHOE SIZE 9-12
45-47 (X-Large) US SHOE SIZE 12+
- 49 % polyester
- 29 % nylon
- 10 % polypropylene
- 7 % merino wool
- 5 % spandex
As others have said, the (free) app is the key. It lets you set the heat to where you want it, and lets you cycle it on/off at intervals to conserve the battery. I rarely need to set it above 3 (out of 10) and with an interval of 3 minutes on/1 minute off it will lasts for 9 hours or more. The only time I've set it above 3 was when skiing a full day in sub-zero F temperatures.
I agree that the socks do not stink, even after several days of use. I've had them 2 1/2 seasons now...probably 55 full days of use...and have washed them only 3 times. (Hand wash with gentle Woolite, cool water, do not squeeze but roll in towel to get excess water out, air dry.)
The socks are durable - even after walking a couple miles this year in hunting boots that chafed my heel, the sock is not showing any significant signs of wear.
Perhaps the only negative (for others) might be that the sock is fairly narrow in the calf area. I am 5' 2" 140lb female with size 8US shoe and the Medium is fine for me, but would be pretty tight for anyone with larger calves. It stretches, but only to a certain point.
- Easy to use
- Warm for hours
- Slim fit (for some)
These socks are solid and have held up for two years with regular use. Reliable and warm. No issues whatsoever. We use them for downhill skiing and XC skiing.
- Never stink
- don't need to be washed frequently
- entire foot feels warm
- good battery life
- good app
- AMAZING customer service!!
The App on my smartphone was easy to use.
Washing and drying the socks overnight worked out well too.
I had delayed buying such a product due to the cost. However, during the pandemic and spending so much time out of doors, these socks will be a boon to me in any outdoor activity in the winter.
Thanks for a great product!