The HyperKewl Ultra Sport Cooling Vest is great for outdoor sports, and also industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, athletics, motorcycling, and equine.
About HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling:
This simple and effective technology works by combining water with our HyperKewl Fabric to create garments that gradually release water through evaporation to keep you cool, but comfortable. HyperKewl Fabric is a water management system created specifically to absorb, store and release water to help you control your body temperature.
- Provides 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
- Extremely lightweight, durable
- Comfortable, quilted Oxford nylon outer w/HyperKewl fabric inner
- Water repellent nylon liner, lycra and cotton-poly trim
How To Use:
1) Soak garment in cool water for 1-3 minutes
2) Gently squeeze out excess water
3) Wear; repeat steps as needed
4) Hang to dry
5) Wash in mild, soapy water (as needed)
- Pull-over Style
- Mesh ventilation panels and scoop neck
- Ideal for runners and cyclists
- Comfortable, quilted nylon outer
- HyperKewl fabric inner
- W ater-repellant nylon liner, and black cotton-poly elastic trim
#6531 HyperKewl Ultra Sport Vest Sizes:
X-Small: Chest 31-33"
Small: Chest 34-36"
Medium: Chest 37-39"
Large: Chest 40-42"
X-Large: Chest 43-45"
XX-Large: Chest 46-48"
XXX-Large : Chest 49-51"
HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling: This simple and effective technology works by combining water with our HyperKewl Fabric to create garments that gradually release water through evaporation to keep you cool, but comfortable.
Typical applications include industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, athletics, motorcycling and equine.
Who are cooling vests for?
At The Warming Store we have cooling vests available for a range of activities and uses.
- Construction workers, gardeners and anyone else who works outside during the summer
- Military personnel
- People suffering from medical conditions with heat sensitivity
- Sportsmen and sportswomen
- Emergency Services
- Anyone who wants to enjoy the summer without being overwhelmed by heat
How do they work?
We have 3 styles of cooling vests which work in different ways to help you keep your cool.
Evaporative Cooling Vest
These use the natural effect of evaporation to cool you down. When these vests are placed into water the specially made non-toxic material absorbs hundreds of times its weight in water. This stored water is then slowly released. In hot areas this water will start to evaporate. As it does it the heat from the wearer is transferred into the air helping to reduce your temperature.
- Light weight.
- Easy to use throughout the day. If it dries out all you have to do is submerge in to water for hours more cooling.
- No electricity is required making them perfect for people on the move.
- The most affordable form of cooling vest.
Click to see all Evaporative Cooling Vests
Phase Changing Vests
These non-toxic vests have a large pocket front and back in which a refrigerated, frozen, water or air conditioned cooled pack can be inserted. This flexible cooled pack will then help reduce the wearers’ temperature for up to 4 hours. These inserts can be refrozen as and when necessary. Each vest comes with one set of packs. For all day cooling we suggest ordering extra packs which can be kept in a freezer or cooler until it is necessary to exchange them.
- Hard wearing.
- Works in high humidity.
- Each cool pack can be reused.
- Does not produce condensation.
- Typically provides a cooler temperature than evaporative cooling vests.
Click to see all Phase Changing Cooling Vests
Pumped Water Cooling Shirts
These are the most advanced and the cooles