Hestra Women's XC Ergo Grip Ski Gloves
A close-fitting cross country glove designed for women. Ergo Grip construction in palm with pre-curved fingers for a better grip, fit and for minimal excess material. Durable stretch polyester in palm for a good comfort. Snug-fitting cross country glove, developed specifically for women’s slightly narrower hands. The fit has been well-designed for perfect pole grip, with the minimum possible surplus fabric in the palm. Supple backhand in windproof Gore-tex Infinium stretch fabric with excellent breathability. A comfortable glove that provides maximum freedom of movement for the hand, making it ideal for cross-country skiing and biathlon, as well as running and other forms of high-intensity exercise.
- Supple cross-country skiing glove for women.
- Ergo Grip design provides maximum mobility and fingertip sensitivity.
- Backhand in windproof, breathable Gore-tex Infinium stretch fabric.
- Palm in durable stretch polyester.
- Fleece nose wipe.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
- Machine washable.
- Collection : Cross Country
- Product Origin : Hai Phong, Vietnam
- Activities : Cross country skiing | Roller skiing
- Details : Ergo Grip construction | Machine washable | Nose wipe | Neoprene cuff with velcro closure | Puller at cuff
- Outer Material : Gore-tex infinium windstopper breeze | Hestra 3-layer interlock polyester fabric | Neoprene | Stretch polyester
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.