Gobi Heat Terrain Heated Camping Chair with 7.4V Lithium Polymer Battery
Built on an ultra-durable steel frame, our heated camping chair allows you to set your ideal temperature with three heat settings: low (113°F), medium (122°F), and high (131°F). Your chosen heat level is delivered to two heat zones made up of our cutting-edge conductive-thread technology sewn into a durable 600/300 Denier Polyester and located in the seat and lower back of the chair. Thanks to our efficient 7.4V 6,500 lithium polymer battery (that doubles as a phone charging port, by the way) you'll enjoy a warm backside for up to 9 hours on low, 6 hours on medium, and 4.5 hours on high. To date, no other heated camping chair can provide the same impressive maximum temperature level or run time on a single, fully charged 7.4V battery as the Gobi Heat heated camping chair (with a patent pending design).
- 2-zone heating - 1 heated panel in the seat and 1 in the lower back area
- Up to 9 hour battery life with lightweight, comfortable lithium-polymer battery
- One-touch LED controller with 3 heat settings: low, medium, and high
- Conductive thread heating technology
- Wind and water resistant polyester fabric with polyester padding
- Ultra-durable steel frame
- Easily folds and stores into the included carrying bag
- Outer Material: Wind and water resistant polyester fabric
- Inner Material: Polyester
- Heat Zones: 2 heat zones. 1 in the seat and 1 in the lower back area.
- Heat Settings: Low (113°F), Medium (122°F), and High (131°F)
- Battery: 7.4 volt, 6500 Lithium Polymer with Mobile Charging Capability
- Battery Life: Low: 9hrs, Med: 6hrs, High: 4.5hrs
- Max Weight: 300 lbs
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: W11in x H39in x D8.5in
- Product Dimensions: W25in x H39in x D17in
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Washing Instructions: Spot Clean Only
- Technology: Conductive thread
- Zipper: YKK
Gobi Heat's mission is to deliver products that allow our customers to enjoy the outdoors year round. Our story is one of an unconventional act of romance. Our founder is are a husband and wife team living in Utah. The wife is constantly cold and her husband, in an attempt to help her, bought her an over-priced heated jacket that came with a giant battery and even more enormous battery charger. This oversized battery still kept her from enjoying things such as skiing or snowmobiling because she was afraid to fall onto the battery. Even wearing it in the car, on cold winter mornings, wasn't an option because the battery jabbed her in her back. It quickly became clear that this poor design was an opportunity to innovate and solve these issues.
Gobi Heat is proud to introduce it's cornerstone product, the Sahara 3-Zone heated jacket. This jacket allows our customers to enjoy all of the following activities, and more...