Gerbing 12V Portable Single Temp Controller
Easily adjust the temperature of your jacket liner or gloves with the turn of a knob. Gerbing's digital temp controllers draw just enough current to maintain the heat you need.
Riders wanting to control both a jacket and gloves simultaneously will also need a splitter (item acsp). However, we highly recommend that you use a Dual Controller if you are thinking of wearing multiple heated items as you will save money in the long run.
- Use only with Gerbing 12V Products
- Dial in your level of comfort.
- Digital controller insures that your heated clothing uses only as much power as requested.
- Wires are UL listed and completely safe, in all weather conditions.
- One-Year Warranty.
- Attach this controller to any solid object with Velcro\xAC, or attach to your belt with our convenient, optional clip-on case.
How to file a Warranty Claim: Read the details below first to determine eligibility. Email email@example.com or call 800-646-5916 x4 to speak with a Gerbing specialist for troubleshooting and determine if your product is covered under warranty and to receive a return authorization number. Any products shipped without authorization may result in delays or potential loss of that returned item.
Who does this warranty cover? Our warranties apply only to items purchased directly from Gerbing or an authorized Gerbing dealer. Please save your receipt as the warranty only extends to the original purchaser. This warranty covers any generation of Gerbing, Gerbing's, Gerbing's Heated Clothing and Gyde branded products.
What does this warranty not cover? This warranty does not cover any damage caused by (1) normal wear and tear; (2) improper use; (3) failure to follow the product instructions; (4) modifications; (5) unauthorized repair; (6) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control; or (7) customer negligence. Shipping costs for all warranty claims are the responsibility of the customer.
What is the period of coverage? The heating elements in our products (Microwire) are covered for life. This warranty covers electrical plugs, connectors, solder joints, Gerbing temperature controllers, Gerbing electrical components of accessories, and all materials, sewing, and craftsmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Batteries and chargers, including Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers, are covered by this warranty for 90 days from the date of purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly, and that you remain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Batteries must only be used with products with an amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the battery.
What are your remedies under this warranty? With respect to any defective product during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, repair or replace such product (or the defective part) free of charge. In the event that the product or style warrantied is no longer available, a replacement style or credit may be offered for the original product value.
What must you do to keep the warranty in effect? Our products are designed to be powered and controlled by using only Gerbing accessories and controllers. Using other manufacturers' accessories and controllers with your Gerbing product will void your warranty.
What if my problem is not covered under warranty? Some customers have worn the same Gerbing product for 10+ years without fail, but due to the durability of our patented heating system, you may have wear and tear that is not covered under warranty but can easily be fixed by our expert technicians. These issues range from fabric tears to solder joints and p
In 1975, a motorcyclist rides to work at an aeronautical machine shop. It's frigid, wet, and blustery. The faster he goes, the colder he feels. The machine shop owner and engineer is inspired; Gerbing Heated Clothing is born.
For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the industry leader in developing heating technologies to overcome cold weather conditions. The patented Gerbing Microwireª system is composed of thousands of conductive filaments 1/10th the thickness of a human hair. Each garment is controlled by a sophisticated power management & distribution system.
We were born from aeronautics, fueled by a passion for powersports, and engineered to keep you warm in the most frigid riding conditions.
We recommend the use of a temperature controller with this product. Failure to do so may cause discomfort & burns.
- Color feedback
- Easy to use
- Replacement works as advertised.
- Defective controller took 10 days to exchange.
I like that i can adjust the temp for the conditions.
Had the temp. just right, ive been missing this for to long.
- item works great as this isn't my first purchase.
- green indicator light is difficult to see. Older model i had used a red light which is easier to see.
Related Items Gerbing 12V Heated Clothing
- Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing 12V Portable Dual-Zone Temp Controller
- Gerbing Vanguard Heated Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing Heated Vest Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing Motorcycle Heated Clothing 12V Jacket Liner & Glove Kit
- Gerbing 12V Heated Jacket Liner 2.0
- Gerbing 12V Digital Dual Portable Temperature Controller - Wireless Ready
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Men - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing 12V Battery Harness with Fuses
- Gerbing GT5 12V Hybrid Heated Motorcycle Gloves
- Gerbing EX Pro 12V Heated Pants
- Gerbing 12V Motorcycle Heated Insoles
- Gerbing 12V Heated Sock Liners
- Gerbing G4 Heated Gloves for Women - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing Hero Heated Gloves - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing 12V EX Pro Heated Jacket
- Gerbing's 12V Women's Hybrid LT Heated Motorcycle Jacket (X-Small)
- Gerbing Heated Pant Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Gerbing Heated Sock Liner - 12V Motorcycle (Previous Generation)
- Gerbing 12V Harness & Temp Controller Kit
- View More ...