Gerbing 12V Heated Jacket Liner 2.0
The Gerbing 12V heated jacket liner 2.0 is based on the original heated jacket that started the heated clothing revolution. The perfect addition for any rider wanting complete comfort, regardless of the temperature, we guarantee you are going to love this new 2.0 packable jacket liner.
Built on a durable, wind-resistant nylon chassis, this liner comes with 7 Microwire-powered heat zones; collar (1), chest (2), sleeves (2), and back (2).
It is designed to be worn close to the body, under your outer jacket, and over a thin polyester base layer. This configuration will provide the fastest and warmest heat transfer. The Microwire™-powered heat zones come to full temperature in seconds. The liner also serves as a "home base" for the glove, pant, and sock connections.
All Gerbing installations require a Battery Harness and Temperature Controller for operation (sold separately).
Get the most out of the liner by pairing with one of our dual-zone controllers, like the Dual Controller (Wireless Ready), or the Dual Zone Knobbed controller (sold separately).
Gerbing Jacket Liner 2.0 Features:
- World Class Heating Performance
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating Elements
- Seven Microwire heating zones
- Pre-wired glove connections at end of sleeves
- Premium Water-Resistant Mini Ripstop Shell
- Nylon Taffeta Lining
- Two-Way Main Zipper
- Hemmed cuffs
- Interconnected Power Pocket
- Peached Inner Collar
- Snow Skirt Inside
- Removable Hood
- Packable Pocket
Gerbing 12V Jacket Liner 2.0 Technical Specifications:
- Max Heat: 135° @ 77W
- Power 12V DC 6.4 Amp
Gerbing 12V Power System:
Using our advanced interconnect system, Gerbing 12V garments plug right into your electrical system on your motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat, or airplane for an unlimited source of power and keeps you warm at any temperature, any speed.
About Gerbing Microwire:
The patented Gerbing Microwire system is the most durable and efficient heating platform ever developed. Products incorporating Microwire technology utilizes patented micro-sized stainless steel fibers intertwined and encased in a proprietary waterproof coating. Gerbing Microwire technology will provide even heating for ultimate comfort.
How to file a Warranty Claim: Read the details below first to determine eligibility. Email email@example.com or call 800-646-5916 x4 to speak with a Gerbing specialist for troubleshooting and determine if your product is covered under warranty and to receive a return authorization number. Any products shipped without authorization may result in delays or potential loss of that returned item.
Who does this warranty cover? Our warranties apply only to items purchased directly from Gerbing or an authorized Gerbing dealer. Please save your receipt as the warranty only extends to the original purchaser. This warranty covers any generation of Gerbing, Gerbing's, Gerbing's Heated Clothing and Gyde branded products.
What does this warranty not cover? This warranty does not cover any damage caused by (1) normal wear and tear; (2) improper use; (3) failure to follow the product instructions; (4) modifications; (5) unauthorized repair; (6) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control; or (7) customer negligence. Shipping costs for all warranty claims are the responsibility of the customer.
What is the period of coverage? The heating elements in our products (Microwire) are covered for life. This warranty covers electrical plugs, connectors, solder joints, Gerbing temperature controllers, Gerbing electrical components of accessories, and all materials, sewing, and craftsmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Batteries and chargers, including Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers, are covered by this warranty for 90 days from the date of purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly, and that you remain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Batteries must only be used with products with an amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the battery.
What are your remedies under this warranty? With respect to any defective product during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, repair or replace such product (or the defective part) free of charge. In the event that the product or style warrantied is no longer available, a replacement style or credit may be offered for the original product value.
What must you do to keep the warranty in effect? Our products are designed to be powered and controlled by using only Gerbing accessories and controllers. Using other manufacturers' accessories and controllers with your Gerbing product will void your warranty.
What if my problem is not covered under warranty? Some customers have worn the same Gerbing product for 10+ years without fail, but due to the durability of our patented heating system, you may have wear and tear that is not covered under warranty but can easily be fixed by our expert technicians. These issues range from fabric tears to solder joints and p
In 1975, a motorcyclist rides to work at an aeronautical machine shop. It's frigid, wet, and blustery. The faster he goes, the colder he feels. The machine shop owner and engineer is inspired; Gerbing Heated Clothing is born.
For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the industry leader in developing heating technologies to overcome cold weather conditions. The patented Gerbing Microwireª system is composed of thousands of conductive filaments 1/10th the thickness of a human hair. Each garment is controlled by a sophisticated power management & distribution system.
We were born from aeronautics, fueled by a passion for powersports, and engineered to keep you warm in the most frigid riding conditions.
We recommend the use of a temperature controller with this product. Failure to do so may cause discomfort & burns.
- Heat is powerful and effective. Have tested and stayed warm in 35-40 degree riding. Well made. Seems like will be durable.
- Small size has sleeves which are too short I think.
I use mine with heated gloves and pant liners on a touring motorcycle. Only thing is when I tried on the pants I ended up returning them for a larger size. So I can't comment on them yet.
I did get in a ride the other day in cold weather and the jacket liner was great. I tried things with my windscreen down and with it up. The heated liner handled things beautifully, if I started to feel the cold all I had to do was adjust the liner temp. Easy. This thing could run highway speeds way down below freezing.
BTW, I have been an absolute pain to the nice folks at The Warming Store. I swapped out three items so far for wrong sizes. They have been completely accomodating and professional about it. Top customer care. Awesome.
- Simple setup, quick heat. I converted 2 heat zones to 3 by ordering an extra single controller to operate my heated pant liners. The normal design with the dual controller combines the pants and gloves which isn't good for me. I have cold hands so my gloves are usually on hotter than the rest of my gear.
- And my bike has a good bit of warm air coming off it's engine so I don't need a ton of pants heat. But I want it available when the time comes, maybe at higher speed. I always need my gloves on a higher setting so the extra controller allows independent control between my gloves and my pants. We will see, I haven't tried this setup yet. It's still on the way.
Related Items 2023 Best Heated Jackets
- Gerbing 7V Men's Khione Insulated Heated Jacket 2.0
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Long Puffer Jacket W/ Hood
- Ravean Men's Down Heated Jacket with 12V Battery Kit
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Softshell Battery Heated Jacket
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Cordless Heavy-Duty Heated Work Jacket
- Gobi Heat Victoria Women's Heated Coat
- Gerbing Motorcycle Heated Clothing 12V Jacket Liner & Glove Kit
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Insulated Puffer Battery Heated Vest
- Aheata 7V Men's Battery Heated Jacket
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Jacket Insert
- Gobi Heat Women's Sahara 3 Zone Heated Jacket
- Gerbing 7V Men's Thermite Fleece Heated Jacket 2.0
- Gerbing 7V Women's Thermite Fleece Heated Jacket 2.0
- Venture Heat Men's Delspring 5V Battery Heated Down Puffer Jacket
- Gobi Heat Flash Heated Hi Vis Reflective Jacket
- Mobile Warming 12V Men's Summit Duck Down Heated Jacket
- Volt Heat Women's 5V Summit Heated Down Jacket
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Softshell Battery Heated Jacket
- Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Aheata 7V Women's Battery Heated Jacket
- View More ...