No more looking for knobs in your pocket! The Dual Wireless Remote arrives ready to be paired with the Dual Controller. The Wireless Remote gives the you the flexibility to mount it nearly anywhere. Works with the Dual Controller (sold separately).
- Compatible with Gerbing's Wireless Ready 12V Dual Temp Controller
- Dial in your level of comfort
- Digital controllers ensure that your heated clothing uses only as much power as requested
- Used with Dual Controller (Wireless Ready - sold separately)
- Controls two separate heating zones
- Material: ABS
- Max Capacity: 16 Amps
- Power: 12V DC to 16V DC
- Size 2 x 2 x 0.75"
- Requires 1 CR 2032 Lithium battery (included)
In 1975, a motorcyclist rides to work at an aeronautical machine shop. It's frigid, wet, and blustery. The faster he goes, the colder he feels. The machine shop owner and engineer is inspired; Gerbing heated clothing is born.
For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the industry leader in developing heating technologies to overcome cold weather conditions. The Gerbing patented Microwire system is composed of thousands of conductive filaments 1/10th the thickness of a human hair. Each garment is controlled by a sophisticated power management & distribution system.
We were born from aeronautics, fueled by a passion for powersports, and engineered to keep you warm in the most frigid riding conditions.
INTERCONNECTED HEATING SYSTEM.
12V PLUG IN HEATED CLOTHING - KEY CONSIDERATIONS
All of the 12-volt plug-in products in the Gerbing Heated Gear line may be used alone, or in any combination, as long as they do not exceed the maximum amperage allowed by the customer's motorcycle. Additionally, be sure to keep the following in mind:
- Use only the Battery Harness sold by Gerbing Heated Gear.
- Using the Battery Tender harness that may already be installed on a motorcycle is not recommended for powering Gerbing gear.
- Note: If using the Battery Tender harness you will need to use a female adapter, and will need to confirm that the Battery Tender has the correctly rated fuse selected for your gear combination.
- Note: By using this method, you bypass Battery Tenders built-in safety provision. If you are only using one harness, we recommend that you install a Gerbing Battery Harness and use the male adapter to charge your battery.
- We recommend that you keep both harnesses. Install a Gerbing Battery Harness to provide power to the Gerbing gear and use the Battery Tender harness to charge your battery.
- Gerbing Heated Gear must be used with a way to control the heat. We offer a Dual Bluetooth Controller, Dual Wireless Controller with optional remote, Single Controller, Dual Permanent Controller, and Single Permanent Controller. (See website for details on our Temperature Controllers.)
- If Gerbing Heated Gear will be worn by both rider and passenger, install two Battery Harnesses to the battery terminals and use two controllers to control each person's gear.
- NEVER switch on Gerbing heated gear if the motorcycle engine is turned off or running below the indicated engine speed. Damage to the gear and electrical system may occur.
- Heated gear must be used in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications and instructions.
- Use the Gerbing 12-volt plug-in heated gear on a 12-Volt DC circuit only.