Gerbing 12V Motorcycle Heated Insoles
The Gerbing 12V Heated Insoles provide ultimate warmth when riding in cold weather. With these premium 12V heated insoles you have endless, toasty riding ahead of you. These insoles incorporate our patented Microwire technology that rises to full temperature in just seconds and can be easily attached to our heated pant liners or can be powered independently.
Gerbing Hybrid Heated Insoles Power Options:
- Plugged directly into our heated pant liners
- Powered by Battery Harness and Y-Harness (temp controller or on/off switch recommended)
- Gerbing Hybrid Battery Packs
Features & Benefits:
- • Max Heat 135 F
- • Heats the entire surface area of your foot
- • Connects to your motorcycle's electrical power
- • Microwire heating elements deliver soothing warmth
- • Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
Gerbing Heated Insole Technical Specifications:
- Battery Harness, Y-Harness & temperature controller required for stand-alone operation (sold separately)
- Gerbing Microwire in the foot-bed of the insole
- 10W Power
- Power 12V DC 0.8 Amp Each
- Power Source: 12-volts DC
- Material: EVA
We recommend the use of a temperature controller with this product. Failure to do so may cause discomfort & burns.
When you purchase a Gerbing product from The Warming Store, the heating elements (Microwire TM) are warrantied for life. Electrical plugs, Connectors, and any solder joints, as well as all materials and craftsmanship are covered by a one year warranty from date of purchase. Batteries and Chargers have a 90 day warranty from date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, and or customer negligence is not covered under the Gerbing warranty. All warranties are non-transferable and apply solely to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase must be provided if any warranty claim is to be honored.
When you purchase a Gerbing product within the United Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers are warranted from factory defect for 90 days from the initial purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly and that you maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Proper care will insure a battery can be used up to 500+ uses.