Gerbing 12V Heated Insoles (Previous Generation)
Gerbing Hybrid Heated Insoles Power Options:
- 1) Plugged directly into our heated pant liners
- 2) Powered by Battery Harness and Y-Harness (temp controller or on/off switch recommended)
- 3) Gerbing Hybrid Battery Packs
- • Max Heat 135 F
- • Heats entire surface area of your foot
- • Connects to your motorcycle's electrical power
- • Microwire heating elements deliver soothing warmth
- • Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Battery Harness, Y-Harness & temperature controller required for stand-alone operation (sold separately)
- Gerbing Microwire™ in the foot-bed of the insole
- 10W Power
- Power 12V DC 0.8 Amp Each
- Power Source: 12-volts DC
- Material: EVA
How to file a Warranty Claim: Read the details below first to determine eligibility. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-646-5916 x4 to speak with a Gerbing specialist for troubleshooting and determine if your product is covered under warranty and to receive a return authorization number. Any products shipped without authorization may result in delays or potential loss of that returned item.
Who does this warranty cover? Our warranties apply only to items purchased directly from Gerbing or an authorized Gerbing dealer. Please save your receipt as the warranty only extends to the original purchaser. This warranty covers any generation of Gerbing, Gerbing's, Gerbing's Heated Clothing and Gyde branded products.
What does this warranty not cover? This warranty does not cover any damage caused by (1) normal wear and tear; (2) improper use; (3) failure to follow the product instructions; (4) modifications; (5) unauthorized repair; (6) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control; or (7) customer negligence. Shipping costs for all warranty claims are the responsibility of the customer.
What is the period of coverage? The heating elements in our products (Microwire) are covered for life. This warranty covers electrical plugs, connectors, solder joints, Gerbing temperature controllers, Gerbing electrical components of accessories, and all materials, sewing, and craftsmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Batteries and chargers, including Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers, are covered by this warranty for 90 days from the date of purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly, and that you remain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Batteries must only be used with products with an amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the battery.
What are your remedies under this warranty? With respect to any defective product during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, repair or replace such product (or the defective part) free of charge. In the event that the product or style warrantied is no longer available, a replacement style or credit may be offered for the original product value.
What must you do to keep the warranty in effect? Our products are designed to be powered and controlled by using only Gerbing accessories and controllers. Using other manufacturers' accessories and controllers with your Gerbing product will void your warranty.
What if my problem is not covered under warranty? Some customers have worn the same Gerbing product for 10+ years without fail, but due to the durability of our patented heating system, you may have wear and tear that is not covered under warranty but can easily be fixed by our expert technicians. These issues range from fabric tears to solder joints and p
In 1975, a motorcyclist rides to work at an aeronautical machine shop. It's frigid, wet, and blustery. The faster he goes, the colder he feels. The machine shop owner and engineer is inspired; Gerbing Heated Clothing is born.
For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the industry leader in developing heating technologies to overcome cold weather conditions. The patented Gerbing Microwireª system is composed of thousands of conductive filaments 1/10th the thickness of a human hair. Each garment is controlled by a sophisticated power management & distribution system.
We were born from aeronautics, fueled by a passion for powersports, and engineered to keep you warm in the most frigid riding conditions.
We recommend the use of a temperature controller with this product. Failure to do so may cause discomfort & burns.
- Warm and toasty feet
- Extends my tiding time
- Would like to have had socks but so did everyone else .
- The insoles keep feet warm.
- Get use to the cords.
Related Items Feet Warmers
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Boots
- Grabber Warmers 6+ Hour Adhesive Toe Warmers - 40 Pair Box
- ActionHeat 3.7V Wool Rechargeable Heated Socks 2.0 with Remote
- Volt Heat 8V Heated Lava Boots - Indoor/Outdoor
- Grabber Small/Medium Insole Foot Warmers - 30 Pair Case
- Grabber Medium/Large Insole Foot Warmers - 30 Pair Case
- Lenz 5.0 Heated Sock w/ Heated Toe Cap
- Volt 3V Rechargeable Battery Heated Sock Liner - Gray
- ActionHeat AA Cotton Battery Heated Socks
- California Heat 7V Battery Heated Sock Liners
- Gerbing 7V Battery Heated Sock Liners
- Aheata 5V Battery Heated Socks with Remote Control
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Slipper Sock
- Gobi Heat Tread Battery Heated Socks with Remote Control
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Men's Premium 2.0 Merino Heated Socks
- Volt 3V Rechargeable Battery Heated Sock Liner - Black
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Unisex Standard Heated Socks
- HotHands Toasti Toes 8 Hour Toe Warmers - 40 Pack Case
- ActionHeat 3V Wool Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks 1.0
- Volt Heat 3V Smart Heated Slippers
- View More ...