Ergodyne Chill-Its 6484 Performance Knit Reflective Multi-Band - Black
The Chill-Its 6484 Reflective Multi-Band protects workers from sun, dust and debris, while also featuring a unique all-over reflective print to enhance visibility at night or in low-light conditions. To keep workers comfortable and dry, this neck gaiter is made with an ultra-soft, stretchable and moisture-wicking rayon-spandex blend.
How to Wear:
The soft and flexible performance material allows this multi-band to be worn in a variety of ways, including a headband, neck gaiter, face mask or face covering, hat, dew rag and more. The low-bulk design can also be worn under a hard hat.
Ideal for construction, landscaping, roofing or anyone needing additional face and neck protection from the elements. It can also be used for recreational activities such as gardening, hiking, fishing and more.
The CDC's Recommendation on Cloth Face Masks has Shot Demand for our Chill-Its Multi-Bands are in line with CDC Recommendations for Cloth Face Covers -Such as: Snug Fit Around Face, Unrestricted Breathing, Multiple Layers of Fabric, Machine Washable, They are not a Replacement for Surgical Masks or N95 Respirators.
- Multiple Ways to Wear - Wide variety of style and usage configurations
- Protects Against Wind, Sun & Dust - Ultimate defense from the elements
- All-Over Reflective Print - Enhances low-light and nighttime visibility
- Performance Fabric - Ultra-soft and stretchable rayon-spandex blend for all-day comfort
- Moisture Wicking - Absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Low-Profile - Can be worn by itself or under a hard hat or helmet
- Workday to Weekend - Also great for outdoor recreation such as running, hiking or other activities
- One Size Fits Most
- Machine Washable
- Construction: Adjustable
- Cooling Type: Absorptive
- Material Layers: 1-Layer
- Materials: Spandex
- Product Features: Moisture Wicking, Breathable, Hard Hat Compatible, Lightweight, Machine Washable, Reflective Accents
- Product Type: Multi-Bands / Gaiters
- Protection: Warm Temperature Protection, Cold Temperature Protection, Reflective
- Risk/Injury: Heat Stress
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace. What started 28 years ago with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, tenacious work gear; all precision crafted to provide protection, regulate temperature, and enhance productivity for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex Hand Protection, ProFlex Knee Pads, ProFlex Supports, Trex Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its Cooling Products, N-Ferno Warming Products, GloWear Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids Lanyards, Arsenal Equipment Storage Systems, CORE Performance Work Wear and SHAX Portable Work Shelters.