CompCooler Backpack ICE Water Cooling System with 3L Detachable Bladder
CompCooler Backpack ICE Water Cooling System (BPIC) is made up of Backpack ICE Water Circulation Unit and Reversible Liquid Cooling Vest. BPIC circulates cold water and continuously flow around your body, keep user cool and comfortable in hot conditions. Backpack ICE Water Circulation Unit includes 3L freezable quick release bladder, 7.4V Mini pump, 2200mAh battery. User may expect long time and extreme cooling feeling from 3L QR bladder, easy to replace and extend cooling time. Mesh liquid cooling vest (Dark Green and Black reversible) provides better air permeability and quick cooling performance, left and right water connection interchangeable. Inlet water filter prevent pump block. 3-6 hours cooling from 3L frozen bladder, 2-4 hours from ICE cubes, 7.4V 2200mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours operation. Cooling temperature range 36°F-68°F (2°C-20°C), Noise: 48dBA, Vest size: XS/S, M/L, XL/2XL, 3XL/4XL, vest has 15-30% stretch expansion by fabric (10cm/4" Max) and adjustable device (15cm/6" Max) to keep body fit. Ambient 0°C-60°C (32°F-140°F). This model was designed for underwear applications.
- Extreme Cooling Performance 36°F-68°F, Well-distributed Four Zones Liquid Cooling Channel, Evenly Body Cooling
- Comfortable Skin Cool Feeling, Soft Stretch Air Permeability Mesh Fabric, Soft Micro Tubing Embedded on the liner, No skin scratch feeling
- Reversible Liquid Cooling Vest, Body Fit Vest and Underwear Application, Front Zipper and Sides Adjustable Device Provides 15-30% Stretch Expansion
- 3L Freezable Quick Release Bladder, Quick Body Cooling, Easy to Replace and Extend Cooling Time
- Safety and Healthy, Clean ICE Water Circulation for Body Cooling, 100% Safe Physical Cooling, Friendly and Environmentally
Compcooler specializes in working for Personal body cooling & heating systems and Micro refrigeration Cooling system for harsh conditions. Compcooler has established its resume as a manufacturer of Military for use by the Army, Navy, Airforce as well as foreign militaries. The employees at Compcooler's state of the art manufacturing facility have been producing cooling systems over 15 years. Compcooler realized there was an opportunity to bring the same cooling benefits to civilians who working and living at hot ambient or outdoor activities. So Compcooler set up to create more cooling systems that were convenient, comfortable and affordable, major applications Outdoor workers, Motorcycle Riders, Racing Car Drivers, Patients, Police and soldier etc. Compcooler has established a well-managed supply chain and ISO9001 registered facility to support OEM or ODM cooling projects.