The 12V StreetRider Jacket is designed to be worn as your favorite 4-season outer jacket. Now you can ride anytime, rain or shine, with water & windproof heated outerwear.
The Outer Jacket begins warming your body within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to a 12V battery or a 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
- Four-Season Jacket - includes removable heated jacket liner
- Durable & abrasion-resistant Cordura shell with removable armor in the elbows, shoulders & back
- Windproof & waterproof with flexible Thinsulate insulation & breathable Hipora
- Heating elements within the removable jacket liner in the chest, back, arms & collar
- Velcro strap on waist and button snap cuffs for an adjustable, comfortable fit
- Additional Features - vents, front pockets, backside pocket
- Plug connections located on the sleeves to connect to heated gloves
- Plug inside jacket to connect to heated pants or socks
- Power: 77W @ 12V or 6.4A total
- Max Heat 135 degree F
Needed For Use For Standalone Operation:
- Included: battery harness with 15A fuse
- Sold Separately: choice of temperature controller
How To Connect Clothing:
There are multiple ways to connect clothing to a 12V power source:
- Battery Harness: Connect directly to the positive & negative terminals of your battery.
- 12V Accessory Plug / BMW Plug (Cigarette Plug Adapter): The adapter plugs directly into a standard 12V DC outlet, commonly found on vehicles like cars, buses, boats, and even tractors. It also converts into a BMW adapter plug.
- Battery Tender (Via Female SAE to Coax Cable): The Female SAE to Coax cord can be connected directly to a battery tender cable. However, the battery tender of most powersport vehicles only has a 3-5 amp fuse. Therefore, you MUST change the fuse so that the total amps of the clothing connected does not exceed the maximum amps of the fuse. If you opt to connect this way, we recommend no longer using it as a battery tender to avoid a malfunction resulting in damage to your battery.
WARNING: All heated clothing must be operated using the specified temperature controller. Failure to do so will result in unregulated, high temperature output that could cause skin burns. Do not leave heated clothing plugged in while unattended.
California Heat offers the lowest prices, best heat and highest quality in heated liners, gloves and socks for motorcyclists. Our products are heated with Finewire, a very light and small heating yarn, for a warm comfortable ride. Our liners are designed to look great on and off the bike.