Acorn Men's Fleece Lined Rambler Mule Slippers
The indoor/outdoor Acorn Men's Rambler Mule Slipper combines the best of both worlds in one premium slipper.
- Water and stain-repellent leather sidewall
- Medial gore detail for secure fit
- Wool blend or suede vamp
- Genuine sheep's wool lining, which naturally wicks moisture and regulates temperature
- Removable contoured insole for all-day wear
- Cleaning: Machine wash cold; air dry
With over 12 million acres of forest and 3,400 miles of coastline, the outdoors plays a lead role in the lives of the people who live and vacation in Maine. Vibrant fall colors and cool temperatures inspire the designers, material choices, and construction methods at Acorn. Acorn footwear is great for indoors and out, relaxing by the fireplace and fire pit, couch and hammock. Rest assured that if the footwear can keep your feet warm and comfortable in Maine, it can keep your feet comfortable wherever you live or travel. Acorn founder David Quinn simply wanted to do something nice for his friends by hand-sewing leather soles on thick cozy ragg wool socks. In the process he created the icon, "The Original Slipper Sock". And the rest is history.