221B Tactical Maxx-Dri Vest 4.0 Body Armor Ventilation
The Maxx-Dri Vest 4.0 is the pinnacle of body armor ventilation and cooling technology. Invented by a Police Officer, it features a patented new material and design elements for improved body armor ventilation, body armor cooling and comfort. The Maxx-Dri Vest 4.0 is once again changing the game when it comes to safety for those who wear concealed and external body armor carriers. Over 15,000 Five Star Reviews from the nearly 200,000 police officers, soldiers, first responders, and operators around the world who trust in their Maxx-Dri Vest every single day. When you are more comfortable, you are more focused. When you are more focused, you are safer. When you are safer, you go home alive. Why be miserable when you can be Maxx-Dri?
- Full Maxx-Dri Construction (Maxximum body armor ventilation)
- New dual-chambered design for increased cooling/ventilation
- New Velcro Side Closures for easy donning and doffing
- New Stay-put Grip Technology prevents your Maxx-Dri vest from shifting
- Triple reinforced stitching for Maxximum strength and durability
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects (does not include wear)
- Full 360 Degree Coverage everywhere your body armor rests
- Velcro shoulder straps help keep your Maxx-Dri Vest aligned with your body armor
- Anti-microbial and Anti-Fungal to keep you healthy and safe
- Does not retain moisture
- Anti-Gravity effect helps reduce neck/back pain and fatigue
- A decrease in the likelihood of developing dangerous skin rashes and infections
- A less sweat-soaked undershirt at the end of your shift
- No more constant washing of your body armor carrier
- An overall feeling of comfort that has your ballistic vest feeling lighter on your body
- N.T.O.A. Member Tested and Recommended
- 9.9% Reduction in backface deformation (In N.I.J. Certified Lab Testing)
What Size Should I Get?
Sizing for the Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 SL is now better than ever. With the fully adjustable Velcro side-closure system you can adjust the fit of your Maxx-Dri Vest to the exact snugness you desire. NOTE: We recommend your Maxx-Dri Vest be worn like your body armor; lightly-snug not tight. Wearing your Maxx-Dri Vest and body armor too tight restricts airflow.
How do I Wash?
To wash your Maxx-Dri Vest simply machine-wash it on the "Gentle" cycle with your regular laundry. To dry, simply hang it on a hanger. Since our patented material does not hold any moisture, it will be ready to use within just a few minutes. NOTE: Do not put your Maxx-Dri Vest in the dryer under any circumstances. Many have reported that they simply rinse their Maxx-Dri Vest off in the shower of their locker room at work following their shift and then hang it in their locker. The next time they arrive for work, it's fresh and ready to wear. (Be sure to hang it in your locker. If you leave it out, there's a good chance you'll never see it again)
221B Tactical was founded on the principle that quality products should not come with a high price tag. That is why we are committed to providing quality products that are durable and innovative at an affordable price.
We recognize the need for the right attire and gear to get the job done and stay safe. That is why all of our products are developed for and field-tested by seasoned professionals. We feel that providing products specifically designed for those who use them is well elementary!
At 221B Tactical our mission is to become the leader in tactical attire and gear, not in dollars made, but in the hearts of our customers. That is why we have committed to donating a portion of every purchase to organizations that support the families of fallen Police Officers, Fire Fighters and Military Personnel who made the ultimate sacrifice.