The Zanier Hot.GTX 2.0 Mittens for women contain light and robust lithium batteries to keep your hands warm and dry throughout the day. GORE-TEX meets goatskin in these toasty, breathable mitts with inner glove and heat pad pocket.
- Shell: 4-way-stretch
- Palm: goatskin
- ATC: A special reinforcement on the critical point between thumb and index finger
- MLS: Optimum insulation for more warmth and differentiated multi layer liner for more comfort.
- MPC: Pre-formed fingers for a better fit and inner hand leather reinforcement for higher durability.
- SSP: In combination with MPC we put a special protection on the edge of the index fingers.
ZANIER develops winter sports accessories in close cooperation with the consumer-to-be, with outstanding athletes. Our products have been developed and tested in the heart of the Dolomites – this makes them authentic and true.
We are proud of our cooperation with pro-riders! Their feedback is important for the product-development. Technological progress, innovation and competence are foremost concerns for ZANIER.
- Mittens appear to be well constructed. Status lights and controls are all located on the batteries, which seems to work well. Seem warm enough on high for Raynauld's sufferer in 10F weather, but did not get a chance to try them in sub zero weather. So far would recommend...
- Battery charging is a cumbersome with unzipping battery pocket to unplug batteries, plug in charger, then unplug charger to plug in batteries on each glove. An mess of wires to deal with. A separate lead dedicated to charging would halve the fumbling. Also have some concerns about the connectors wearing out from repeated plugging/unplugging.