Volt Heat Coho Heated Vest
The Coho Fleece Vest from Volt furnishes heat for your core with the simple push of a button. Don't pile on layers when the temperature drops, just slip on this heated vest and stay warm for hours. The Coho is a lightweight fleece vest with a 3 zone heating system and is designed to provide heat at the torso. The Volt Coho is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery with a built-in microprocessor controller that dials in the temperature you desire. The Volt Zero Layer heat system helps eliminate bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer than any other heating system available.
- 100% brushed micro anti-pill polyester fleece shell
- Water-resistant nylon taffeta lining
- 3 zone heating: 2 panels on the chest and a large back heat panel
- Up to 150 degrees of heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting
- Includes one 7.4V rechargeable battery and single wall charger
- Ultra-thin stainless steel heating wires permanently bonded to the lining fabric
- Zero Layer heating system
- Small: 36 - 38" chest
- Medium: 38 - 40" chest
- Large: 41 - 43" chest
- XL: 44 - 47" chest
- XXL: 48 - 51" chest
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level:
- 100% High – 2 hours
- 75% Med/High – 3.5 hours
- 50% Medium – 5 hours
- 25% Low – 8+ hours
- fit size
- Fit, distribution of heat
- Wish the back pad came down a little lower
- Easy to use, launder, and works great. Slim looking.
- Would recommend the battery insurance.
The vest is fine, but I'm NOT happy about my experience with the Warming Store! I ordered online and got an email back indicating the order was being processed. A tracking number was not included. I waited ten days with no further communication before calling them. That was the first indication I had that the item had been backordered. After another week, I got an email with tracking number. It then took 8 days (!) for Fedex and the post office to deliver the vest. So I ordered on November 20 and got the vest on December 16th. I guess I'm too spoiled by Amazon, from whom I could have gotten the vest in three days for $20 more with free shipping.
The store has some really neat gear, but I probably won't order from them again.