Fall 2017 is our Gen 4 Heated Slippers. One of the biggest key features that you can see is the addition of a zipper on the side. This zipper runs from of the top opening down to the sole. This opens the entire side of the slipper up so that it is easy to slide on and off. The Gen 4 also has an added nylon pull tab on the back of the slipper to help ease the slipper on your foot. This Gen 4 heated slipper will come complete with 2 rechargeable batteries, a wall charger, and wireless remote. The remote will help to control the temperature settings that range from Hi/Medium/Low. The heating system is located in the footbed of the slipper and will heat from the tips of your toes back to the beginning of the heel.
The durable rubber outsole allows you to take trips outdoors with the slippers on and still keep your feet toasty warm. Designated for indoor or light duty outdoor use, you can head out to get the mail. grill up some steaks on the patio or cruise around the garage comfortably. The insole features memory foam that we added a little extra material to make this the most comfortable Volt Heated Slipper ever. With the Gen 4 heated slipper, you can enjoy warm feet at home in the evenings, in the ski lodge after a cold day of skiing or even under your desk during the workday. Keep your feet and toes comfortably cozy with the Gen 4 Heated Slippers by Volt and remember, Stay Warm!
Approximate Battery Run Times for VB320R 3.7v 2000mAh batteries (included)
High = 3 hours
Medium = 5 hours
Low = 7 hours
- Includes dual AC adapter, two rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, and wireless remote control.
- Provides between 3 – 7 hours of soothing warmth to help rejuvenate numb toes and cold, tired feet!
- wireless remote.andIncludes two powerful 3.7v 2000mah rechargeable lithium batteries, dual charger
- vertical zipper on the inside of the foot going from the top opening to the sole making it easier to slide your foot in
- Nylon pull tab on the heel to assist in sliding them on over your foot
- Ripstop Nylon upper shell fabric and fleece lining.
- 3 power level settings for you to select desired heat output for optimal comfort
- Memory foam cushion footbed for extra comfort
- G100 Thinsulate insulation traps in the heat encapsulating your feet with warmth
- Lightweight rubber outsole for flexibility and durability
- Battery connects to plug and tucks discreetly into a hook and loop pocket
When you purchase your Volt heated clothing product made by 2K Innovations Inc., the electrical components of the product, the rechargeable battery, and the charger are warranted to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
If you have a warranty claim, please return the entire product together with the original receipt and packaging to 2K Innovations Inc. for inspection. 2K Innovations will repair, without charge, products found under normal use to be defective during the warranty period
3V HEATING TECHNOLOGY:
Volt Resistance battery heated clothing uses safe and durable 3v heating technology powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs. Our garments are designed to help keep your body core warm and to help you maintain an optimal temperature, through thermal comfort. Each product includes heating elements made of tiny conductive fibers engineered to provide optimal heat. Combine this with insulating materials designed to both retain and reflect heat toward the body and you get the best thermal management system available
Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our 3v heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynauds Disease.
Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
Our patent pending Zero Layer design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show red when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when the LED indicator on the charger turns green. Fully discharged batteries will take 5 hours to charge completely.
- Disconnect batteries from charger output plugs.
- Locate the output plug from the pocket on the product and connect to battery.
- Press the power button to activate and select desired power level.
- When finished, press the power button to turn off, unplug the batteries and recharge for next use.