Veriga Pro Track
The PRO TRACK crampons are designed for professional use in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing terrain - from ice to snow, tree roots, industrial grounds, and highly resistant pavement. Specifically designed points ensure excellent grip, while simultaneously reducing the risk of getting stuck in various grates, metal stairs and other industrial surfaces. The large amount of micro-points reduces wear on industrial grounds while at the same time ensuring optimum grip on ice.
Features & Details:
- Easy to use
- It is stored in the attached bag, provided with a loop for the strap
- Micropoints reduce footprint while ensuring optimum grip
- Stainless steel chain
- Carry pouch allows them to be stored virtually anywhere with quick access when needed
- These crampons are not suitable for extreme mountaineering!
- Sizes: M, L, XL
The factory Veriga was established in 1922. The production programme included screws, forgings, heavy anchor chains, forestry towing chains, transport chains for mining, and various chains by metre, from thickness of 1 mm up to 100 mm. Later, the production expanded onto snow chains and protection chains for tractors and heavy machinery, as well as snow chains for automobiles. In 1992, the chain RIVAL COMPACT has been created, patented and certified. It remains in the production of the company to this day.
Such a production programme combined with the quality of products placed Veriga among the largest manufacturers in the European and global markets. This is why the factory also manufactured chains for other renowned brands of chains. In those times, Veriga employed over 1,500 workers.
In 1998, the company went through a privatisation process and was renamed into VERIGA K.F., d.o.o.
Nowadays, the production programme contains:
- snow chains for cars, light delivery vehicles, 4x4s, lorries, tractors, and heavy machinery;
- forestry chains for tractors and heavy machinery chains for wood towing;
- protective chains for heavy machinery;
- walking crampons for shoes.
The products are sold both on the domestic and global markets. With every passing year, Veriga is increasingly successful at competing with the largest global manufacturers of chains, while the company's own brand VERIGA is also getting more and more recognition at the same time.