Under Armour Women's UA Threadborne Streaker Short Sleeve Shirt
Under Armour Threadborne Streaker Short Sleeve
- Fitted: Next-to-skin without the squeeze.
- UA Microthread technology in the fabric dries faster, won\x92t cling to you, won\x92t chafe & stretches without absorbing sweat
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry & light
- Lightweight, 4-way stretch construction improves mobility & maintains shape
- Ergonomic flatlock seams allow you to move free without fear of chafing
- Shaped hem delivers enhanced coverage without looking big & bulky
- Classic racer back unlocks amazing range of motion
- Reflective logos deliver greater visibility on low-light runs
|US Sizes||Bust (in)||Waist (in)|
It started with a simple plan to make a superior T-shirt. A shirt that provided compression and wicked perspiration off your skin rather than absorb it. A shirt that worked with your body to regulate temperature and enhance performance.
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes.
Under Armour\x92s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.