Under Armour SportsMask
The facemask made for athletes-with better airflow, a cool feel, a comfortable fit, and rain rolls right off it.
When the global health organizations said healthy people should wear facemasks, we started building prototypes until we made the perfect one for athletes. It's got the airflow you need, a cool feel, and the best fit for running or training.
What's it do?
When health officials said healthy people should wear facemasks, we started building prototypes until we made the perfect one for athletes. It's got the airflow you need, a cool feel, and the best fit for running or training.
- Better Airflow: It's light, soft-but-structured fabric stays off your mouth and wicks sweat but still allows air to flow through
- Performance Fit: The fit in secure-but-not-tight, with a soft, adjustable nose bridge, and a strip of baselayer fabric for a snug fit under glasses
- Cool Feel: The inside fabric uses UA Iso-Chill technology next to skin to-disperse heat, so it actually feels cool when you put it on
- Sustainable: It's fully washable, durable, and then ready to wear over and over-making it more environmentally friendly than disposable masks or filters
3 Layer System:
- Layer 1: Spacer Fabric: It's light with air pockets to create structure, so it can stay off your mouth and nose for better airflow.
- Layer 2: Open-Cell Foam: The breathable middle layer lets air through but makes it hard for moisture and sweat to pass.
- Layer 3: UA Iso-Chill: This fabric actually feels cool against your skin, stretches, and has an anti-microbial treatment.
- Made with high-performance UA materials, designed to be worn all day & when playing sports
- Structured design sits up off the face & lips for added comfort & breathability
- Water-resistant outer shell features smooth, breathable spacer fabric
- Anti-microbial treatment on the inside layer to help keep mask fresh
- Polyurethane open-cell foam lets air through but makes it hard for moisture & sweat to pass
- UA Iso-Chill fabric on interior lining & ear loops feels cool to the touch for as long as you wear it
- Fabric is soft & smooth for next to face comfort & moves moisture from your mouth to the insert layer
- Lining fabric extends up & is strategically shaped to lay flat across the bridge of your nose
- Style #: 1368010
- Includes washable, anti-microbial carrying pouch with locker tag to mark your name or number
- Outer layer: 100% Polyester | Insert: 100% Polyurethane | Interior/ear loops: 77% Nylon/23% Spandex
- Intended for daily wear & use in sports by healthy individuals
- Non-medical & non-surgical mask, does not protect against viruses
- 3-layer system meets WHO recommendation for fabric mask to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- If you feel uncomfortable while wearing: stop exercise, remove mask & if needed, seek medical attention
Fit & Care:
- Soft, adjustable nose bridge to secure it across the face
- Stretchy ear loops & side panels for a more comfortable fit
- FIND YOUR SIZE: Use a flexible measuring tape to go from the bridge of nose to just past the ear canal
- Hand wash & lay flat to dry
- All sales final
It started with a simple plan to make a superior T-shirt. A shirt that provided compression and wicked perspiration off your skin rather than absorb it. A shirt that worked with your body to regulate temperature and enhance performance.
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes.
Under Armour's mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.