TSL Unisex Snowshoes Symbioz Hyperflex Step-In
Snowshoes Symbioz Hyperflex Step-In: Combining the best of Hyperflex and Step-In technologies, this model will astonish you by its completely natural foot action, its unmatched lightness and ease of fitting.
Hyper-flexible and light with an ergonomic binding, the Symbioz adapts to the unevenness of the terrain to give extraordinary traction. The inserts provide elasticity and lightness and offer a feeling of freedom and ease.
Texalium reinforcements, like carbon fibre, support the Symbioz distortion constraints. They allow effort to be transmitted evenly across the whole frame to provide a natural stride in both the bending and twisting phases. They give the Symbioz Step-In a high level of elasticity for harmonious suppleness and excellent stride absorption.
- Automatic step-in binding. Easy to use and time saving for every snowshoer
- Heel pressure plate for added comfort
- Hyper-flexible and light with an ergonomic binding
- The Symbioz adapts to the unevenness of the terrain to give extraordinary traction.
- The inserts provide elasticity and lightness and offer a feeling of freedom and ease.
- Texalium reinforcements, like carbon fibre, support the Symbioz distortion constraints.
- They give the Symbioz Step-In a high level of elasticity for harmonious suppleness and excellent stride absorption.
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
Never has a snowshoe offered such outstanding grip. Combined with the vertical blades, the stainless steel bidirectional crampons placed under the foot give incredible traction (uphill), excellent grip (downhill) and perfect drift control (incline). The flexible frame follows the shape of the terrain, provides superb stability and complete safety and avoids sudden sliding in powder snow.
- The vertical blades provide superb traction and control on inclines or steep slopes in soft snow.
- 8 steel tips.
- Hyperflex Concept: Hyper-flexible and light with an ergonomic binding, the Symbioz adapts to the unevenness of the terrain to give extraordinary traction. The inserts provide elasticity and lightness and offer a feeling of freedom and ease.
- Step-In Concept: A new shoe / snowshoe binding which respects the shape of the foot without sacrificing stability, with a new high-precision support transmission system. Lighter and quicker to put on and take off, Step-In ensures equally effective foot support when striding quickly and on difficult traverse slopes.
- Hourglass Shape: TSL snowshoes combine exemplary comfort with maximum performance in all snow types. The hourglass shape lets you walk naturally and provides perfect grip.
- S.S.A.S: Sound and shock absorbing system - TSL patent. Nothing is more disruptive than walking noisily in silent countryside. TSL has solved this problem with its sound and shock absorbing system.
TSL Outdoor. Its innovations are part of the history of snowshoeing
It's said that snowshoes were invented over 10,000 years ago as an ingenious aid to moving around and hunting. An instinctive way of effectively distributing body weight on snow. At the time, snowshoes were made of a wooden frames tied together by leather straps or animal skins.
The 80s: A new sport is born
It was not until 1981, when TSL was founded in the heart of the Alps, in Thones (France), that the product underwent its first major revolution. TSL took its inspiration from a wooden snowshoe and manufactured it in plastic. The JCB, the first model to be used for recreation and sporting purposes, was born.
The 90s: The birth of the technically sophisticated snowshoe
During the 90s, TSL developed and marketed the 225 RANDO, the first snowshoe with an articulating binding that combined comfort, technical design and firm foot support. Its unique hourglass shape offered walking comfort and became the recognizable footprint for all the brand's composite snowshoes. It was an immediate success and is still the most widely sold model in the world.
The 2000s: Snowshoeing enjoys a worldwide boom
As a result of TSL's enthusiasm and constant improvements (Step-In, Up & Down System, heel lifts, etc.) enabling users to walk on all types of terrain, TSL snowshoes travelled beyond France and were exported as far as Japan and other European countries. Supported by the brand, a European snowshoe racing cup competition was set up, along with a large number of marked trails.
The 2010s: Symbiosis between man and nature
2013. A year to remember. Escape into nature, freedom and the exploration of magnificent scenery are the very essence of the sport. But ever since the snowshoe was first created, man has had to adapt his stride to the structure and shape of the product and this has distanced him from nature. TSL OUTDOOR shakes up the rules to offer the first model of a future generation of snowshoes that offers unrivalled advantages. We have designed and developed a snowshoe that adapts to the user's stride and to the terrain in which he is walking. We have carefully designed the various contact points, flexibility, lightness and grip in such a way that the walker rediscovers his natural stride as he walks over the snow. We have used advanced technology to give life to this snowshoe. After more than 10,000 years, winter walkers are AT LAST in total symbiosis with nature. Which is why we have called this model TSL SYMBIOZ.
Related Items Running and Hiking Cleats
- Stabilicers Run Ice Cleats for Running
- Hillsound FreeSteps6 Crampons Ice Cleats
- Hillsound Trail Crampon
- Hillsound Trail Crampon Ultra
- Hillsound Trail Crampon Pro
- Veriga Mount Track
- Veriga Ice Track
- Veriga Run Track
- Korkers Extreme Ice Cleats
- Korkers Men's Alpine Chelsea Outdoor Boots with TrailTrac Sole
- Korkers Women's Alpine Chelsea Outdoor Boots with TrailTrac Sole
- Korkers Women's South Lake Outdoor Boots with TrailTrac Sole
- Korkers Women's North Lake Zip Outdoor Boots with TrailTrac Sole
- Korkers Women's Snowmageddon Boa Winter Boots with SnowTrac Sole
- Korkers Men's Snowmageddon Boa Outdoor Boots with SnowTrac Sole
- Korkers Men's Polar Vortex 600 Winter Boots with SnowTrac Sole
- Korkers Men's Polar Vortex 1200 Winter Boots with SnowTrac Sole
- Korkers Men's Neo Arctic Outdoor Boots with All Terrain Sole
- Korkers Men's Neo Arctic 90 Outdoor Boots with Ninety Degree Sole
- Korkers Women's Neo Arctic Winter Boots with All Terrain Sole
- View More ...