TSL Unisex Snowshoes Symbioz Hyperflex Racing - Pearly White
Snowshoes Symbioz Racing: The Symbioz Racing has been specially designed for high-speed snowshoe enthusiasts. Their extreme flexibility offers a completely natural-feeling stride, fantastic weight transfer and unparalleled lightness (320g per foot), making these snowshoes a natural extension of your body.
The Hyperflex Concept frame gives you a completely natural foot-strike and propulsion, ensuring that your stride is as natural as possible for maximum grip on both your snowshoes and the snow. Thanks to its shape memory, these snowshoes store energy when flexed and release it at the end of your stride.
Tighten and loosen your snowshoes in a flash with pre-set adjustments which stores the memory of your foot: pre-adjust the length, the toe and the heel + the tightening strap and slip them on effortlessly.
Extreme grip with 4 studs and atraction bar under the heel which can be adjusted for any size of foot (TSL Patent).
Traction on soft snow - Contact Grip - TSL patents : The composite teeth located below the tips cut and expel snow in order to boost traction when the foot first comes into contact with the ground. Traction is thus reinforced, followed by the crossbars located beneath the frame.
- The Hyperflex Concept frame gives you a completely natural foot-strike and propulsion.
- Your stride is as natural as possible for maximum grip on both your snowshoes and the snow.
- These snowshoes store energy when flexed and release it at the end of your stride.
- Tighten and loosen your snowshoes in a flash with pre-set adjustments which stores the memory of your foot.
- Pre-adjust the length, the toe and the heel + the tightening strap and slip them on effortlessly.
- Extreme grip with 4 studs and atraction bar under the heel which can be adjusted for any size of foot.
- The composite teeth located below the tips cut and expel snow in order to boost traction.
- Hyperflex Concept: Hyper-flexible and light with an ergonomic binding, the Symbioz adapts to the unevenness of the terrain to give extraordinary traction. The inserts provide elasticity and lightness and offer a feeling of freedom and ease.
- Hourglass Shape: TSL snowshoes combine exemplary comfort with maximum performance in all snow types. The hourglass shape lets you walk naturally and provides perfect grip.
TSL Outdoor. Its innovations are part of the history of snowshoeing
It's said that snowshoes were invented over 10,000 years ago as an ingenious aid to moving around and hunting. An instinctive way of effectively distributing body weight on snow. At the time, snowshoes were made of a wooden frames tied together by leather straps or animal skins.
The 80s: A new sport is born
It was not until 1981, when TSL was founded in the heart of the Alps, in Thones (France), that the product underwent its first major revolution. TSL took its inspiration from a wooden snowshoe and manufactured it in plastic. The JCB, the first model to be used for recreation and sporting purposes, was born.
The 90s: The birth of the technically sophisticated snowshoe
During the 90s, TSL developed and marketed the 225 RANDO, the first snowshoe with an articulating binding that combined comfort, technical design and firm foot support. Its unique hourglass shape offered walking comfort and became the recognizable footprint for all the brand's composite snowshoes. It was an immediate success and is still the most widely sold model in the world.
The 2000s: Snowshoeing enjoys a worldwide boom
As a result of TSL's enthusiasm and constant improvements (Step-In, Up & Down System, heel lifts, etc.) enabling users to walk on all types of terrain, TSL snowshoes travelled beyond France and were exported as far as Japan and other European countries. Supported by the brand, a European snowshoe racing cup competition was set up, along with a large number of marked trails.
The 2010s: Symbiosis between man and nature
2013. A year to remember. Escape into nature, freedom and the exploration of magnificent scenery are the very essence of the sport. But ever since the snowshoe was first created, man has had to adapt his stride to the structure and shape of the product and this has distanced him from nature. TSL OUTDOOR shakes up the rules to offer the first model of a future generation of snowshoes that offers unrivalled advantages. We have designed and developed a snowshoe that adapts to the user's stride and to the terrain in which he is walking. We have carefully designed the various contact points, flexibility, lightness and grip in such a way that the walker rediscovers his natural stride as he walks over the snow. We have used advanced technology to give life to this snowshoe. After more than 10,000 years, winter walkers are AT LAST in total symbiosis with nature. Which is why we have called this model TSL SYMBIOZ.